New Bubble Team Member for Education!

Good. I hope this also means more resources focused on making sure Bubble is reliable.

1 Like

Hey @Jeremy

Welcome and great initiative here.

A few things come to mind:

1. Responsive design, tips and tricks (maybe using real-world site examples to reconstruct)
  2. Privacy roles and structuring data types around this (noticed this gets overlooked by a lot of newcomers)
  3. Oauth logins

It would also be great to have some clear videos on how to create a plugin from start to finish and use a few varying examples.

Cheers

2 Likes

Was just thinking about mentioning the same on plugins.

2 Likes

Hi @Jeremy,

Tutorials on how to integrate Stripe Custom account with a Bubble application would be great to have available,

especially with a focus on setting up webhooks and backend workflows for applications like marketplace with connected accounts.

Peter Grabec

2 Likes

hi @Jeremy

Glad to hear about this initiative. As a newbie on Bubble platform, i have few things to say that might be of interest.

1. Bubble’s positioning in the Market : Is Bubble a no-code platform that business/power users can use to build their apps or is this targeted at Dev/Designer with fair understanding of development?

2. Right now, Bubble app development by non-dev requires considerable amount of DevQA support; either from 3rd party or freelancer.

3. Why? Because a) BEST PRACTICE. There are multiple ways of doing things in Bubble. And only the experienced devs know which way is the best. I don’t see Bubble documentation about Best practices. example: RG is very common. RG for chat, RG with custom filters, cascade filters etc. All of these can be a blog or video from Bubble.
    Here’s one good example i found. NoLogo explained 3 ways to achieve the same result and which one’s the best https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL_sOKcofw4

There are 100s of options in bubble. What, why, when, how to use will be great help to fast track the development by new users. This can be explained through various use cases.

Thanks again.

2 Likes

Hello - Sounds a great job to be doing. So glad you are here.

2 Likes

Hi Jeremy

Welcome!

Please do a deep dive on handling the free graphics plugins!!

Cordial

Daniel

Hey Everyone!

Wanted to update those who followed this thread! We’ve just released our first educational series.

Check out the Bubble Crash Course here.

More to come!

2 Likes

Welcome to bubble:)

1 Like

Hey Jeremy.Really curious on how bubble got to install the bubble forum on my phone without me actually downloading it.Could you also do a course on native apps.
Also…is there any possibility of having the bubble apps we build have an inbuilt mobile app deployment feature in bubble anytime soon?

Excellent news! We really need educational content focus on :

1. Responsive design, tips and tricks
  2. Privacy roles and structuring data types
  3. Scaling best practices and scenarios
  4. Oauth logins

Cheers

Thanks for the feedback! Took note of these. Excited for you to see what we have in store for the coming months :slight_smile: