[New Feature] Logging out other sessions

We just added a feature that will help keeping your account more secure. You can now log out all sessions (except the current one) from the account page.

We built this feature as a Bubble action, since our app is built on Bubble, so you can also use this functionality in your apps as well, but using the action “Log out other user’s sessions”.

47%20AM

12 Likes

Great. How about logging out just one particular user session? Right now, the token generated for a user is valid forever.

2 Likes

i faced this issue many times when i was working on frontaccounting erp

We do not offer this right now.

1 Like

Generated token is valid for 365 days.

When is that 2 factor authentication to login to your bubble console coming ; )

We’re working on it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you Emmanuel and Team! This is exactly what the doctor ordered :wink:

We just added this

1 Like

This feature only allows logging out the current user from all other devices. Need ability to log X user out of all of their devices - say in case they are a security vulnerability and need to have access immediately revoked (but we don’t want to delete their user because we need to keep records of past actions). If I can’t currently do that, when is that feature going to be built? Or is the absolute best way always going to be to have a workflow on every page that waits for a revoke event on the current user (i.e their role changes to deleted) which logs them out?

1 Like