[New Feature] Scheduling improvements

We just added a few things to our scheduling system.

1. We have now an action to cancel a scheduled workflow. It takes a scheduling ID and cancels it. You can get the scheduling ID as the result of a scheduling action (and for instance store in the database if needed). Or you can use 2)…

2. We added a view in the editor to see all the upcoming scheduled actions after a certain date (today by default). You’ll see the list of workflows with their ID, the time, which API Workflow and the data that is sent.

See here for instance.

Please note that this is only for users on a Personal Plan (or on the free trial), as it requires access to the Bubble API.

14 Likes

Very Nice! I saw the “cancel” action earlier today and wondered how I’d never noticed it before. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

I was just about to write a post about a feature like this!!

Thanks!

1 Like

Love you guys…this is exactly what’s needed. Thanks

1 Like

Great addition! Thanks.

1 Like

Another great add-on feature for this would be if users can actually run the Scheduled API workflow now manually.

Not sure I see how that is useful. Why not using a sooner time to debug? Sounds quite straightforward

I would find it also useful for production, if an api workflow needs to be manually fired now instead of waiting for that event or because of something unforeseen; also assuming cancelling and recreating it is not sufficient

1 Like

@emmanuel Can we please have an action to cancel scheduled APIs on a list. Similar to schedule APIs on a list?

2 Likes

Also, could we please have a ‘Cancel ALL’ button?

Thank you!
P

1 Like

did you mean to say the inverse here?
“Please not that this is only for users on a Personal Plan (or on the free trial), as it requires access to the Bubble API.”

Yes, just fixed the typo

Hello,

Can anyone explain how to get the Schedule ID? “can get the scheduling ID as the result of a scheduling action (and for instance store in the database if needed)”

It works fine with creating a schedule workflow and showing it the schedule tab as shown above but I cannot get the schedule ID. Any one has been able to get this schedule ID? How?

Thank you

Hi Emmanuel,

Any chance you can post a screen shot of how to get the variable to be used in the scheduling API ID ?

Thank you

The schedule Id will be exposed as a result of the step that created it in the workflow.

So something like result of step 1

1 Like

you need to save it in the database type “text”

1 Like

@emmanuel, overall this works great. Thanks again.

One question - could you add a search or filter so that we can quickly view only the scheduled items for a specific parameter?

2 Likes

It’s unfortunately not a quick thing to add.

Okay.