Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

πŸ“…[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

Hi @rmrosek, thanks for your inquiry.

Currently, our plugin doesn’t support such a feature, unfortunately. The developer team will check how feasible would be to add it in future plugin updates. We will let you know if any news will appear.

Hi @hacker,

Regretfully, there are no news available about this particular improvement.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@levon the calendar events load extremely slow lately. Do you have any idea what happens?

1 Like

Hi @cm1, thanks for your message.
There were no changes or updates made recently on the plugin. Allow us to recommend checking\changing the filtering conditions, which will allow for displaying fewer events.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Anyone else experiencing this? When placed alone on a page, the plugin functions as expected, but in a group with no height or width max, this happens.

My Event field matching has disappeared from all my Calendars. I have even tried adding a calendar to a new page to see if the issue persists and it does not fix anything. I tried reverting to older versions of the plugin and even tried a different browser and nothing helps:

How do I get the fields to match the vent title, colours etc back again?
Found this image in documentation showing the fields I am missing:

Hi @luc.simp, thanks for your message.

In case you are trying the new responsive engine, please note that all our plugins are adapted to the Old Responsive Engine and work on it as they should.

Unfortunately, the plugin editor is not yet compatible with the New Responsive Engine. Bubble has confirmed that a new plugin editor engine is under development and has top priority. We will migrate all of our plugins to the New Responsive Engine as soon as we have a chance to have them work properly on it.
Here is the announcement from Bubble: Plugin Editor & New Responsive Engine [beta]

We all know how important it is for a plugin to work properly, and do understand your feelings. So please be patient with us :slightly_smiling_face:

In case the reported issue persists even with the old responsive, please let us know and share a screenshot with the plugin element settings, as well as with the group settings.

Hi @christo1, thanks for your message.

Besides the announced updates & fixes, there were no changes applied to the plugin element available setup options. Looks like a Bubble platform glitch.
We will report it to the Bubble support team, and also kindly ask you to report it too, on Support | Bubble, so the Bubble team will get enough information to investigate. Once there will be any feedback from the Bubble team, we will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

there is an alpha released for the new responsive engine for the plugin editor. has any of that work started yet? nearly all of my Zeroqode plugins are unstable or unusable at this point. For this particular plugin, I’ve tried in both new & old engines. even in the new engine, it works fine on a page alone, but it gets distorted when placed in any group. That seems like a common theme with most of the Zeroqode plugins I’ve had to slowly migrate away from.

Can you reccommend any workarounds in the meantime? I can’t just be patient and wait when I have serious production defects on a core feature of a paid app.

Hi @luc.simp, thanks for your reply.

Allow us to ask the developer team for an additional investigation/workarounds in this regard. Once any feedback will become available, we will let you know asap.

@luc.simp We would be grateful if you can share via DM page/group/plugin element setup that has been used in your case. It will allow us to replicate the issue on our side much faster

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

The issue has now been fixed by Bubble. Thanks for taking this up with them.

1 Like

Hi @christo1, thanks for your message.
Indeed, the issue is fixed, and we also got a message from the Bubble team.

If any other support would be required, you know where to find us :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hey, @ZeroqodeSupport,

Any updates?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile: :computer:

Hi @hacker, regretfully, there are no news available about upcoming features.
If there will be any updates available, we will let you know asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Can you teach me how to create multiplee 3 or more meeting rooms with this calendar? Thank you in advance for your help. I always appreciate your kind support.

Hi @yukimatsumoto, thanks for you message.

To get guidance about a setup that uses multiple resources (rooms), please use plugin’s:

Hope the provided links will help you. If there are any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi guys. I love the plugin but something strange has happened. Some items are showing the Title and Content but some are just showing the title, see below. The content fields are not empty in the DB so I

can’t understand what’s going on. Any help is much appreciated!

Hi @peter23, thanks for reaching out.
For a better understanding of your case, please share a screencast or screenshots with your plugin element setup & settings as well as related workflows.
It will allow us to identify any possible issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks! Will try it later

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport,
It’s been about ten months since Christo1’s request for event tooltips. Have you gotten any closer to a solution for us?
This is really important for my app.

Thanks.

I ended up using a group to emulate the pop-up. I then used a move element plug-in to move the popup relative to my mouse position. The enter event triggers it and it closes when the mouse exits the event. Screen Recording 2022-06-29...

2 Likes

Very nice @christo1 :+1:

1 Like