Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

📅[New Plugin] Air Calendar (FullCalendar)

Hi @rpetribu, thanks for your appreciation :hugs:

Have a good weekend ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport (or anyone for that matter) Just ran into an issue that I haven’t thought of before.

So one of my clients has a starting time of 8AM, most of their drop offs end at 10 AM. Their time zone is Central. They are currently vacationing in California, they logged in today and even though they had 15 appointments, they could only see 3. Well obviously its because most of the Appointments arrived at 8 (Which would be 6 their time, they couldn’t see because it wasn’t displayed on the calendar)

Now, I thought if I changed the Time Zone setting on the Calendar itself to Central (America/Chicago) that it would fix itself. Boy was I wrong. It broke everything for everyone. (all of my clients are currently in Central time). For some reason, it’s doing an odd time adjustment, so the starting date is like 24 hours behind, so everything is showing the wrong date when the page loads.

Anyway, is there any way I can force it to show everything as 1 time zone? Even though my client isn’t in the time zone their business is, they need to see it as that time zone, but right now I have Covid brain and can’t figure it out.

Thanks in advanced!

Hi @bcart0v, thanks for your message.
For a better understanding of the encountered issue, would it be convenient to share a screencast (we suggest using the Loom tool) with use case flow and calendar element&related workflows settings ?
It would allow us to identify the cause of the issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi, there,

I actually bought the Air Calendar plugin for my app though, I am wondering if I could change the thickness or color of the ruled lines between the days because it seems a bit difficult for users to see the date boundary. so could you teach me how I can change the thickness or the color of the lines on the calendar if possible?

Thank you so much for your plugins, which is so useful for me.

Yuki

Hi @yukimatsumoto, thanks for reaching out and your appreciation.

Regretfully, the current plugin functionality provides a possibility to change the color of all calendar lines only.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @laurence, thanks for your patience.

Regretfully, here we depend on the moment when Bubble will launch the new plugin responsive engine live (currently it is on Beta): Plugin Editor & New Responsive Engine [beta] - New features - Bubble Forum

Once things will move forward, we will do the required changes to our plugins.

This request has been added to the plugin development roadmap for further consideration. Once any news in this regard becomes available - we will let you know asap :pray:

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you. The Plugin Editor thread makes it seem that it’s out of beta, but I see that as recently as 24 days ago there’s still some discussion about height properties.

Personally, I have no idea what any of the plugin jargon means. I just wonder if the Bubble folks have simply overlooked some aspects of height properties for plugins.
@nickc, Am I off base on this?

Hi @laurence, thanks for your reply.

Yes, we’ve encountered some issues with our plugins that we reworked for the new plugin responsive engine, reported them to the Bubble team, and now expect a solution to move forward.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport Your plugin is great!
But I’m not sure if the UI is all that customizable. See the UI below I’m trying to recreate (highlighted in yellow):

I can’t seem to find how to customize the column headers (ie, SAT 23 instead of Sat 7/23) and date format of each row label (ie, 2PM instead of 2:00pm).

Is this at all possible?

1 Like

Hi @maximvallee thanks for reaching out.

Regretfully, current plugin features don’t provide such customization. We will pass your request for developer team consideration, so they will see how feasible would be to add such a feature in future plugin updates. If any news appears in this regard, we will let you know asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport Thanks guys! I ended up injecting some js to remove thead from the calendar and replaced it with a custom header. Here’s a screenshot of the final result :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @maximvallee, thanks for letting us know about the found solution.

Indeed, some visual elements can be customized through such code injections.

If there will be any other questions about our plugin, please drop a message here :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport team!

I had to roll back to a previous version of the calendar. There’s a weird glitch in the latest two versions that still shows sunday (but hides Saturday) when the show weekends option is toggled off. Possible to get a look at this?

Also, any progress towards dynamic event titles and colors? I’d love to be able to dynamically define them instead of having to store them as static text.

1 Like

Hi @avern87, thanks for your message.

Strange thing, with both weekend days unchecked it doesn’t show them in calendar

Please share (here or in DM) your plugin element setup options, so we would be able to replicate that on our side.

Regretfully, there is no news available in this regard. Once any changes about the plugin will occur, we will let you know asap within this thread :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I requested them to dismember the “weekend” checkbox in two separated options (Saturday and Sunday). And they kindly did.

There is no more “weekend checkbox”. I think you are selecting “Sunday” and assuming that you are selecting “Weekend”. No?!

I would love it too! :pray:

Goodness! I’d almost rather it was a bug. That’s quite the purposeful breaking change if that’s what happened. It would mean they changed the weekends setting to sunday and just added a saturday option. :-/

@ZeroqodeSupport if @rpetribu is right, please consider proceeding with updates like these a little more gently. Throwing in a breaking change with no notice makes me feel uncomfortable applying your updates going forward.

I’ll give it a closer look to see if that’s what solves it…

I think they did it right. At least in all my apps… it was not a breaking change.

If you had the Weekend checkbox marked, the two new checkboxes (Saturday and Sunday) appeared checked. If not, they appeared unchecked.

They didn’t replace Weekend checkbox by the Sunday.

Just looked. The static settings in the element settings are preserved, but they changed the conditional setting to just saturday. So, my conditional to hide the weekends became hide Saturday. Breaking change. :-/ Would have been better to leave that as a hide both and introduce two new conditions to hide one or the other.

Hi @avern87,

This is noted. We announce all major updates within this thread and in plugin supporting documentation (changelog section), and will think about how else we can notify the users.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team