[New Plugin] Beautiful & Custom Toggle

@ken1 can you please PM me a link to your editor so I can take a look?

Just bought the plugin.

I think I may be missing something, but I can’t workout how Autobinding works. is it in the docs?

Hey @andrewmccalister – thanks for reaching out and for the request here.

I haven’t yet built out auto-binding, so currently you can set up workflows triggered “toggle value is changed” to update the values in your database. Let me know if you have any questions with this approach!

Hi @alex4 , if I place a toggle inside a RG, let’s name it “BeautifulToggle X”, the action “Change Toggle Value a Beautiful Toggle” is not available. I suppose this is because there could be several “BeautifulToggle X” and the action wouldn’t know which one to change. Is there a way to solve?

Some more details:

• let’s say the toggle (inside a RG) starts with value = “Yes” as it reads a value in the DB
  • the toggle triggers a popup Ok/Cancel that asks for confirmation
  • If the user selects Cancel the toggle should go back to “Yes” but I can’t have a WF getting this result and the user still sees “No”

After the user’s choice, I tried to reset the group container, reset the RG but could not solve. Thanks in advance.

Hi @gianluca1 thanks for reaching out with that feedback.

Can you PM me a link to your editor with this set up isolated to it’s own page? I’ll take a look to see what I can do here.

1 Like

Hey @alex4, really like the plugin so far

I’m keen to be able to start a workflow when a user clicks on the toggle in a disabled state - do you know how I do this?

Context:

• A paying user should be able to switch the toggle back and forth
  • A free trial user should see a popup (asking them to upgrade) when they click the toggle

Hey @alex4 , love this plugin and works perfectly in our app!

I have encountered this strange issue wherein i cant select the toggle’s unique state as opposed to my other app that uses the same toggle. See image below with my issue:

And this is in the other app where i can select it in the elements

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi @j2pp thanks for reaching out!

I have encountered this strange issue wherein i cant select the toggle’s unique state as opposed to my other app that uses the same toggle. See image below with my issue:

Hmm, is your toggle inside of a repeating group?