We are proud to announce our new plugin: Cosmic Canvas: Drawing & Painting
This plugin lets you create any kind of drawing application: it lets you easily recreate apps similar to Figma, Canva, Paint, Illustrator, Powerpoint, or Photoshop.
SIMPLE DEMO: https://cosmic-plugins.bubbleapps.io/version-test/simple_drawing
SIMPLE DEMO EDITOR: https://bubble.io/page?name=simple_drawing&id=cosmic-plugins
ADVANCED DEMO: https://cosmic-plugins.bubbleapps.io/version-test/drawing
ADVANCED DEMO EDITOR: https://bubble.io/page?name=drawing&id=cosmic-plugins
What you can do
- Draw anything in free drawing mode
- Add shapes like rectangles, ellipses and triangles
- Create text elements
- Add images
- Move elements and resize them
- Undo / redo any action
- Any element can be modified after being created. Change fill and stroke values, position, rotation, text alignment or font, opacity and many other features
- Apply beautiful gradients to free drawing elements and shapes
- Manage elements (layers) in a Photoshop / Figma style and change the drawing order, or hide them
- Export files in JPEG or PNG format
- Access the serialized canvas at any time
- Customize the canvas with tons of options
How to use it
When you install the plugin, you will see a new element in the left side of bubble editor, named “Canvas”
To begin, add it to your page.
↔️ The element is fully responsive, the canvas will adapt to the element size.
You can now customize the canvas’ properties with the element inspector. Every property is fully documented. You will find the instructions in the element inspector, at the beginning of any section, or below any property (just click the text “show documentation” that will appear below the property field).
We can’t wait to get your feeback!!
Happy nocoding to everyone