☎️ New Plugin - Essential Phone Input - No more headaches with international phone numbers

Hi everyone,
I just released a new plugin called Essential Phone Input.
It allows your users to enter :globe_with_meridians: International phone numbers with auto-formatting.

:warning: The first 2 people to suggest new features for this plugin will get free lifetime license for one app !

It looks like this :

:arrow_right: Included features :

:heavy_check_mark: Flag Dropdown
:heavy_check_mark: Exclude some countries
:heavy_check_mark: Automatically detect users country via its IP address
:heavy_check_mark: Add preferred countries to be shown on the top of the country dropdown
:heavy_check_mark: Customize all fonts & colors
:heavy_check_mark: Retrieve formatted number
:heavy_check_mark: Check entered number validity
:heavy_check_mark: Retrieve selected country code (ISO-2)

You may want to check live demo and editor, here are the links :

:arrow_right: Preview : https://weswas.bubbleapps.io/version-test/phone-input/1658452414781x209563883142096500
:arrow_right: Editor : Weswas | Bubble Editor

If you’d like to suggest any feature, please feel free to answer this post. I’ll try to add it within a week, for free.

6 Likes

Hi Wes, looks like a great plugin. Does it work when used in popups and won’t throw errors when the input isn’t visible? Is it able to extract the country dial code?

Hey @bailey, thanks for your reply!
Yes, it does for sure.
You can check This page, it integrated it for you so that you can make sure it fits your needs

Looks awesome!
You could include an option to send a sms with 6 digits random password to confirm the number.
This will be good for signup users.
Also when the user already signed up and it´s goingo to log in, instead of send him a sms every time he login just check if the mobile phone number he´s using is the same in his profile and just show a message (customizable) like: “Your phone has been checked”. If the user is using in another device (laptop or desktop) than the sms has to be sent every time he logs in.

Hi Wesley, handy plugin! I think I’ll use this for my Twilio integration.

Feature request: Would it be possible to show a list of countries based on the countries in a user’s database? For example, if i have the datatype ‘Country’ which contains England, France and Netherlands, I only want those 3 country codes to appear on the list.

If I’m not mistaken, this would increase the page load speeds as compared to having a long list of options that will never be used. I might be wrong here and there might be a simple fix for this, let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @ezduriez
I think this would not be a perfect fit for this plugin, as you can do it perfectly with native Bubble.
Most of the people would just not use it!
Anyways, thanks a lot for requesting new features.
Please provide me the app name for which you’d like to get a free license for this plugin!

Hey @Tanvi2
Thanks for submitting this feature request!
But this is already integrated!

Oh I see! Well this feature will be very useful to my app. But I undertand that Bubble already has it.
My app is Refever-app and I hope I can launch it soon.
I also checked all your plugins and some will be useful for me in the future.
Good lucky with your plugin! It looks really nice and useful!

Hi @weswas, I was looking for it. What a coincidence :joy:
I will definitely buy it for my apps.
Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much @ezduriez !
Your lifetime license for your app “Refever-app” should now be active!

1 Like

Hi @rpetribu
Ahah, hope that will be useful for you!

Hi @weswas !

I installed in one of my apps to run some tests and I found that it is very buggy. :pensive:

I thought it was some incompatibility with my App, so I created a blank page and test it again…

Somethimes the plugin worlks! But most of time, it bugs everything…

Don’t know what to do… :woozy_face:

Noticed that in many pages, where the plugin isn’t working, de Debug inform this error:

Bug in custom codeSyntaxError: Unexpected token e in JSON at position 2
at JSON.parse ()
at HTMLDocument.eval (PLUGIN_1655803012672x120627360156876800/Essential-Phone-Number-Input-update–Essential-Phone-Number-.js:18:28)
at j (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/b1e1f5099dfb4e693a658d5d85ef054dcff8bd7f9c59b0c523a1e13e959b789d/xfalse/x17/run_debug.js:2:29948)
at k (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/b1e1f5099dfb4e693a658d5d85ef054dcff8bd7f9c59b0c523a1e13e959b789d/xfalse/x17/run_debug.js:2:30262)
at root (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/b1e1f5099dfb4e693a658d5d85ef054dcff8bd7f9c59b0c523a1e13e959b789d/xfalse/x17/run_debug.js:2:31635)

Hey @rpetribu
Im so sorry this happened on your app!
I’ll investigate into this issue right now, as it is very critical.
Keep you up to date in the next few hours.

Thank you so much! :pray:

Hey @rpetribu
Could you try it again now ?
The use case you tried should now work properly.
And again, I’m really sorry this happened on your app. I really do apologize.
Anyways, thank you so much for reporting this issue.

Hi @weswas ! :wave:

But what is my “use case”?!
I just installed and inserted the plugin into my page. Nothing else.
There is no “use case”. My “use case” is to use the plugin :joy:

In another pages, the dropdown element of the plugin stays invisible with no reason. Se below…

Just trying to understand what is going on. Blank page. One input. One EssencialPhone element.
Don’t work. There is no “use case”. I am just trying to use it.

Two questions:

1. Can you give me a temporary free access to the plugin so I can installed in another App to test it? I can share the credentials with you so you can check what is going on by yourself.

2. If not. What can I do to get my money back? :pensive:

:joy::joy::joy: @rpetribu
What I wanted to say by “use case” is the bug that was produced with the width of the input being modified!
For sure, this was the bad words, this is not a use case :joy:

Answer to your questions :

1. For sure. I’m so sorry about this issue, feel free to share me an another app on which you’d like to have the plugin and I’ll give you access for free.
    Please also add me as a collaborator (wesley.wasielewski@hotmail.fr) so I can see what’s going wrong on your page.

2. If you prefer to get your money back, I would understand. I’m so sorry about it. Please let me know if you want it back.

Hi @weswas :wave:

I sent you a DM with more details.

I will not ask for a refund unless we really don’t have success with the plugin. The plugin is great and I will do love to see it working properly…

Hi @rpetribu
All, right, thank you!
Have a nice day :wave: