[New plugin] Free Web & Email Builder (drag and drop)

Hi there,

Here is a free plugin (using grapes.js) to create both a website builder or email builder.

There is an action to add custom blocks and set the content (and get the value).

Here is the editor to see it in action:

7 Likes

Is this still functional, I am not able to preview the page or use it on my app? Thank you!

Works here…

Hey thank you for getting back to me. Can you see what I did wrong in this screen recording:

I do get the following error on the page however:
The plugin Web & Email Builder: Drag and Drop / element editor web threw the following error: anonymous
https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/10823115d046b9b8f755dbe6f58e65936cdc7476807db9af05a3f83a49f6f3e0/xfalse/x9:15:478948
C@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/10823115d046b9b8f755dbe6f58e65936cdc7476807db9af05a3f83a49f6f3e0/xfalse/x9:15:466961

Hope this helps,

Thank you!

Thnx. Ill look into it later today

1 Like

Hey, I’m not trying to create pressure, but any ideas?

Here there. I made a fix yesteeday. Not finished yet. Will continue on monday.

I added a couple of fixes. Should work now.

Hey! Thanks for this plugin! Looks great. I can get the blocks to work, but I’m having trouble getting text to stay put. Any ideas?

Can you make a video?

It’s the same behavior in the demo app. (I’m using Chrome, btw.)

I really have no idea what you mean

Is it possible to change the Text content with this plugin?
When I added the “Text” component, the text can’t be edited. It reverts back to “Insert your text here”

1 Like

Hi,
Great to see this plugin, but unless I’m doing something very wrong or missing something, the maileditor has the property “content” in the tab “appearance”, but getting the values there is no "content. only Maileditor.html and maileditor.css properties. I can save the html and css to the DB, but how do I load the html and css if there is only a generic “content” property to load the initial content?
Thank you

Hey man,
So have one issue and one request/question ,

The issue I think is unfixable, when I create a web page in the builder then put it in a HTML element on the page the “.row:75px” in the CSS makes the rows on my page go all crazy… Do you know how this can be avoided?

Secondly I want to add the font Montseratt to the list of fonts, is this possible?

Source is open. You can fork it and improve it.

So I’m having trouble the same as the guy above me in that I can load content in but when I save it saves blank values in the html and css field.

So what I am experiencing is that there is no way to load previously created content into the editor and then save it again…

Any ideas, your test page is set to private and I cant seam to access it