Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New plugin] Fully Customizable Table / Grid

Hi @reveltap

Instead of hiding and showing certain columns using conditionals, you I would recommend to use workflows to append new columns when needed. Would this work for your integration? The demo page has a showcase of the append column feature for you to look at (;

I will also look into if I can reproduce your issue, but do let me know if the proposed solution will work for you :slight_smile:

Hi @Thimo Thanks for the quick reply. I had tried that originally first, but I noticed that removing an appended column only seems to work (and I may be wrong here but this is what I experienced), if I first add the column through workflows. That being said, I would have to set up a conditional action for each column and I’m already reaching a point where the workflows are affecting page performance. So in essence, it isn’t ideal to add more workflows than necessary. Other than that, as everyone knows, your plugins are awesome.

@Thimo I did manage to make it work without conditionals. Turns out, it is possible to do what I need without them and everything still display correctly. It also doesn’t cause issues with hiding/displaying certain columns. I’ll keep you updated if I come across any more issues.

Hi @Thimo,

I’m using the checkbox feature to allow someone to select rows and then click a button to upload to an API. However, when I run my workflow to upload the data, the table shows “Loading…” and doesn’t stop showing “loading…”, even if the workflow ran without any issues. The only thing from the plugin I’m using within the workflow is using the list of checklist IDs to filter on the repeating group and the data is already loaded within the table before they start the workflow.

The only workaround I can find is reloading the page.

Is there a bug somewhere or something I can trigger to stop it from loading?

Thank you for any ideas!

@cowlescj I will send you a pm so we can take a better look at the issue you are having! :slight_smile: