[New plugin] Fully Customizable Table / Grid

Thanks for the reply.
Hmmm.

Does the problem occur if the string is too long?
I looked in the developer tools and the is gone and the URL is in as innerText.

Maybe when you remove the arrow, you are removing all the img tags in that column?

@miura You are right! When using the ‘disable sorting for specific column’ feature it unfortunately removed the HTML from the columns :hushed: I pushed a new update (2.14.1) that fixes this and I have created a demo for you to give an example of how it works (but I think your code should work now :slight_smile: )

Demo: https://designpreview.bubbleapps.io/version-test/images_in_table
Editor: Designpreview | Bubble Editor

1 Like

Thanks. Will try.

I had given up on this plugin. Decided to give it a try today and got this error. What could be causing this?

@mghatiya I will send you a PM so we can take a closer look at the issue your are having :slight_smile:

Hi, @thimo! I think this might have been discussed a while back, but are there any plans to include check boxes to select specific (or all) rows to delete at once?

It would be cool to trigger a trash icon when boxes are checked instead of deleting a row one at a time modally.

I believe when this was brought up before you were looking into whether the library supported it. Interested to hear your thoughts on this.

Hi @sydney22 ,

I recently noticed that an extension of the library was made available that may allows me to implement this inside the plugin. I will need some time for this to see if it is possible and that’s why I can’t really give you a timeframe for it at the moment

1 Like

Does this mean that the thing below :arrow_down: will be possible?

@ryanck That one unfortunately not by this extension. Maybe it will be possible in the future, but I can’t promise that right now

1 Like

bump for this. it would be very helpful indeed! @Thimo

No problem-by all means take your time. Excited to know this could be an option!

@Thimo Thanks for the great plugin. Quick one: I want to display in one column the number of items in a list. Data type is number and I am using the :count operator to get the number of list in the items (which converts to a number as per Bubble). However, the plugin shows a data type error here. Any idea how to resolve that?
Thanks in advance!

Hi @fabian.gautschi

When you use the :count operator you convert a list of numbers to a single number (not a list anymore). The plugin expects a list and not a single value that is why you are seeing the warning message

Hi @Thimo

Is it possible to add a button that triggers a workflow?

Hi @ryanck

At this time it is not yet possible to add a button that triggers a workflow from a cell in the table

Hey, i am in the last version.

When i click in a row / cell, doesnt return the CLICKED ID.

Just, when i clicked about 3 times that they returnd me

@psiccobrasil I will send you a PM so we can take a better look at this issue!

Hi @Thimo

I apologize if this was asked before. Is it possible to have a drop down or editable cell in the table?

Pop up window is a great workaround but it would save us a lot of time if we could edit directly in the table using an option set or drop-down menu, if possible.

@anon8730644 At this time this is not (yet) possible. I have looked into this in the past, but I have not found good solution. Once I find one I will definitely try to implement it inside the plugin! :slight_smile:

This is one of my favorite plugins !! so I apologize if this was asked before also. But is it possible for the search field to search between two dates ?