šŸŽŠ[New Plugin] - Image Editor

I tested it both ways. I just put the uploaded links and downloaded them to be able to upload and both worked. in your application these images do not work even in the native uploader ?

They work if I use the native uploader, but I canā€™t past an image into the native uploader. Thatā€™s the workflow I need. Do you know of another way to paste in an imageā€¦for example how itā€™s done in this forum?

I believe that any uploader that returns the url of the image will work perfectly.

as you said earlier that you are using rich text it may be that the way it sends the image url to the plugin is causing it.

but I donā€™t know unfortunately

I have to extract the url from the rich text output using REGEX. I then use that url. Itā€™s a valid url because itā€™s viewable. If I open the image up, download it, then reupload it, and then view it in your plugin it works as it should.

Thanks very much for your help though with this!

1 Like

For the record, this is the output of the rich text editor. {"ops":[{"insert":{"image":"https://s3.amazonaws.com/appforest_uf/f1663680502492x285564657093143840/uploadedimage.jpg"}},{"insert":"\n\n"}]}

are you giving encodeUrl? it could be because of that no

What does that mean?

Every URL you play in the browser, the browser itself encodes the URL to handle special characters. this could be what is happening. As you are extracting the URL from the rich text, it could be that it is going raw to the plugin and causing the error. and when you play in the browser you can see why the browser already bothers to handle this.

Interesting. Know any way to get around that?

I will be running some tests with rich text plugins to try to reproduce the error. but you may be trying using the bubbleā€™s own url encoder and seeing if it solves the problem for your use case.

OK. Iā€™ll try that. Thanks.

I didnā€™t find a url encoder in the plugin store. Do you know what itā€™s called?

you use bubbleā€™s own encoded URL. In the dynamic data put ā€œformatted>URL Encodedā€

Formatted as URL Encoded gives me: https%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fappforest_uf%2Ff1663624863771x145170317643630980%2Fuploadedimage.jpg

1 Like

can you give the encode only in the file name?

OK. I found a solution that works. Using a rich text editor I can paste in an image. I placed the editor in its own group, then using the Group to Image plugin it saves the group showing the pasted image as an image. This resulting image does work in your plugin.

So now I have a working workflow. Thanks again for all your help.

George

1 Like