Hey guys! I just released a plugin that allows you to add a table / spreadsheet to bubble. After trying all of the paid options available, I still couldn’t find a plugin that would let me properly manage data in my table. (I even offered to pay plugin owners - no luck!)
I wanted users to input a list of info (like addresses and names) and make new bubble data with those inputs. I finally decided to make my own plugin for this, and I think it turned out quite good! Not only does it accomplish this, but it’s flexible enough to be used for almost anything table-related.
You aren’t limited to just text boxes. Choose between text, checkbox, dropdown, autocomplete field, number-only, radio, calendar, image, and color picker. I focused on customization and support. If anyone has ideas to improve the plugin, I’ll try my best to update it.
- Import your own Json data to display in the table
- Export data as Json
- Custom cell types
- Custom colors / style
- Download spreadsheet as CSV
- Choose between editable or non-editable table
- Make certain columns read-only
- Table searching
- Lazy loading (for large amounts of data)
- Copy / paste from other spreadsheets