[NEW PLUGIN] Mollie iDEAL, SEPA Direct Debit, Bancontact, Belfius and more

Hi All,

We’ve just launched Mollie iDEAL Payments for Bubble for Single Payments, Recurring Payments and Sepa Direct Debit Payments.

Preview: http://mollie-test.bubbleapps.io/
Editor: Mollie-test | Bubble Editor
Buy: Mollie iDEAL Payments SEPA Plugin | Bubble

Available API’s

• Payments API
  • Customers API.
  • Mandates API.
  • Subscriptions API (SEPA Direct Debit) for easy recurring payments.
  • First Recurring Payment (a first payment is created for the customer, allowing the customer to agree to automatic recurring charges taking place on their account in the future)

See documentation for reference on parameters and statuses.

https://docs.mollie.com/reference/v2/

Video on how to create a SEPA Direct Debit

6 Likes

Lekkerrrrrr. That will come in handy one day. Thanks!

2 Likes

Ja zeker, vooral voor de nederlandse groep.

Heel lang op gewacht! een freelancer veel werk ingestoken om dit op mijn SaaS te gebruiken!! top!

1 Like

Bij interesse kan ik ook recurring toevoegen. Op dit moment gaat het om eenmalige betalingen.

1 Like

I’ve updated the plugin to contain Mollie Recurring Subscriptions.

2 Likes
  • Added a video explanation on how to create SEPA Direct Debit charge.

I bought the mollie plugin but am having difficulty understanding the setup. Can you please help me connect it? Thanks!

Yes, offcourse I can help. Can you show me what you want to achieve? Send me a PM.

Can you share exactly what you want to create? I might be able to help out without a video instruction. You can see instructions here if you want to read it.

and

New updates for today.

• Ability to List Payments with the Payments API. Retrieve all payments created with the current website profile, ordered from newest to oldest.

• Update details of a created payment with the Update Payments API.

Version 1.13.0, this will not affect any previous versions.

2 Likes

Ik heb de Plugin net aan mijn app toegevoegd maar kan de video niet bekijken.

Leuk om hier eens Nederlands te kunnen typen.

Ah, niet gezien. Ik ben in de middag weer op kantoor mocht je hulp nodig hebben met de setup. Het is vrij gemakkelijk. Je kan in de testomgeving van Mollie precies zien wat er gebeurt.

Ik wacht even op je video.

1 Like

Bekijk anders even de editor voor een overview hoe het gedaan moet worden.

Heb even snel in mijn Loom folders gekeken en de videos hieronder geplaatst. Ik ben nu op mobiel, ik denk dat het zo wel duidelijk is. Mocht je nog hulp nodig hebben laat het dan even weten via een PM.

Updated the plugin to accept payment methods with Bancontact and all other non-recurring payment methods specified in the Mollie account.

1 Like

This really is fantastic…en ook leuk idd om plotseling de NL groep boven water te zien komen

1 Like

Dat is inderdaad ook één van de beweegredenen achter de plugin. Bubble wordt steeds bekender in Nederland en Belgie.

2 Likes

Eens! :wink: