(NEW Plugin) Screen, Camera and Audio Recorder

Thanks, where did the once off payment option for the Plugin go? I don’t do subscriptions for plugins. I am sure it was there when I asked the question originally.

Seems like the demo doesn’t work. Tried to record screen +audio, but nothing happened after click on “Record screen”.

Tried at chrome and opera

—upd
Tried from another laptop and everything worked fine. At the first laptop it didn’t even asked permission for the camera and microphone

1 Like

Thank you, we have tested further, and as long as the user gives permission to record via the browser, the plugin should record

Do you have any plans to add a mobile record option? And will you ever expand beyond Chrome?

Thank you for getting in touch @guy.blueoceans - for the moment we are keeping this to Chrome only.

Just a quick update on the Screen, Camera and Audio Recorder Plugin.

Added functionality:
-Can change shape of camera from rectangle and circle
-Changed aspect ratio of camera so it isn’t stretched

Update

https://liverecorder-tests.bubbleapps.io/version-test

• List item * New actions: Initialize.

• New events: Start recording, Video available

• Faster recording start.

• The recording will start even if webcam and screen are disabled.

• Webcam width/height has changed to 1/8 of screen width/height.

• If the webcam doesn’t fill the full available size it will be filled with black background.

• It is now possible to reactivate webcam or screen while recording, if the user has blocked its use, by removing the permission denied and then turn off and on the device.

Love the functionality but I have a concern about the security of the file on the backend. I see you have Privacy rules in place on the Bubble DB but with the S3 link, I can access the video from any machine. How do I secure the content?

Thanks!
–Treb

Hi Treb! File must be uploaded as “private”, which means “attached to a thing”, this way there will be no access to the normal S3 link. If this is not happening, then some bug is present :wink:

Is there a more detailed doc that includes that tip and more on how to set it up? It’s too easy to miss stuff just looking at the editor. A Loom of a build out would be awesome.

If I can ensure the content created is secure, I’m all in.

Lastly, by putting it in a thing, how is this counted against my Bubble storage?

Thanks!
—Treb

1 Like

I went back through everything in the editor and I don’t see any way to make it private.

@treb.gatte
In the last update, I’ve added a “Attach to” field in the “Upload video” action. It does the same as Bubble’s file uploader “Make file private”.

1 Like

Awesome! I’ll check it out.

Hello. On the page Bubble | No-code apps , when you click on the “Screen Recording” button, nothing happens, an error occurs in the console http://joxi.ru/8Anw5vMTNYqbVr. Looks like the latest version of the plugin is not working.

Hi I see your issue that is our old demo and I will update this post now, but here is the new demo link the documentation isn’t quite finished as of yet but I can assure you it does work.

Please feel to reach out to support@wegetdesign.com if you are having any trouble

1 Like

This is an excellent suggestion, due to the amount of apps using this, we will look to improve the documentation over the next few weeks.

1 Like

Can you link to the editor?

Our new demo link please check this out if you are still considering using the old plugin links:

@WGDPluginTeam @WGDPlugins @WGDSupport @Jody
Hey Guys,

I’m using this plugin for screen and cam recording but there is this one problem I’m facing.
There is no way to choose from the camera sources and audio sources. I use multiple video and audio sources with my system and it automatically selects a camera that is not even the primary camera.
Is it possible to choose from camera and microphone sources? Or is it an upcoming feature I should wait for?
Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @wegetdesign , is the Screen, Camera and Audio Recorder no longer available on the Plugin store? It used to be there until a week ago but somehow can’t find it anymore. Is it delisted?