[New plugin] Translate your project app into any other language ( Language Translator )

Our new Bubble plugin - your app, your language!

Language should not hold you back if you want to expand your business globally. It’s important to think about localization and translation.

Localization means adapting your products or services to meet the needs of different regions, while translation means changing written or spoken content from one language to another. So prioritizing both can improve user experience, build trust, meet regulations, and help you reach new markets.At Asterbyte, we’ve created a Translate Plugin that works on all websites built with Bubble. Bubble Translate Plugin is a simple yet powerful tool that enables your website visitors to browse your website in multiple languages.

It’s a free and user-friendly solution that allows your website to become more accessible and inclusive to a global audience. By just clicking on the plugin button, the entire page gets translated, and your visitors can enjoy the content in their preferred language.

The plugin is incredibly lightweight, and it won’t slow down your website’s speed. Additionally, if you need any help in moving the plugin button to a different location on your website, our team is always ready to assist you.

We have downloaded and used the plugin on our SurSadhak website. SurSadhak is an app for Indian classical music, and many viewers prefer to view the content in Hindi, and this plugin enabled this translation easily.

Whether you prefer English, Hindi, or any other language, you can enjoy the app’s features in the language of your choice. We hope to make SurSadhak more inclusive, accessible, and user-friendly for people from different language backgrounds. Experience your favorite apps like never before with our plugin.

2 Likes

Hi, how can I configure the plugin to only have 2 translation options?

HI @naske777ig Please contact us with full requirement, we can make customization to bubble@asterbyte.com

@harsha1 Thank you for sharing! Is it possible to enhance the plugin to dynamically set the default language (i.e., remember the default language) other than English?

Great plugin!

Is there a way to set it so that specific pieces of text on the page are NOT translated? I.e. the website name in the header? Look forward to hearing from you.