[New Template] AI SaaS Template - Fully Setup

Hi Bubble Community,

My first paid template has just been approved by the Bubble team.

Introducing the AI SaaS Template: AI Saas Template Template | Bubble

This is a fully setup AI SaaS Template that allows you to create a SaaS platform quickly, here are the features:

• Fully Automated SaaS Platform
  • Fully Responsive (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile)
  • Completely Built (works from the start)
  • 6 Built in Generation Types
  • After Sale Support
  • AI Integration (OpenAI, ChatGPT, GPT-3)
  • PayPal Integration
  • Built-in user account system with free and paid accounts
  • User-friendly and intuitive interface
  • Perfect for entrepreneurs, startups, and businesses of all sizes
  • Beginner Friendly

The AI SaaS Template is designed to work seamlessly right out of the box. Once you have added your API keys for OpenAI and PayPal, all you need to do is hit the deploy button, and you’re SaaS app is now live.

Hopefully it is useful for some Bubble users.

2 Likes

hi, when i click " preview" it gives me an access error (live app version restricted)

1 Like

tried the /version-test app and SEO tags AI generation didnt work.
didnt quite work out, as advertised. i understood that the template would generate the Saas itself, but it was not the case… there were only some options to generate text, but none worked…

1 Like

Hi Taylor,

I’m reaching out to Bubble.io to see why the Preview link wont function properly. Here is a direct link that should work for you.

Link: AI SaaS Template

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks, Jasper

Hey Viz,

It was mentioned on the Template listing that the OpenAI api had been removed to stop it being shared with the template, I have re-added it so they generations will work now.

Everything functions correctly and as advised in the template description, it just didn’t have the API code in the backend.

Thanks,

Jasper

Hey Taylor, that issue has now been fixed. The preview link is working.

Bubble said they have been having a few bugs with it.

Thanks, Jasper

1 Like

UPDATE:
Offering 50% off for 100 people. It’s first in first serve, as the coupon has a max use of 100 people.

Coupon Code: 50OFF

Is PayPal the only payment option in the template?

Hi Mike,

I only implemented a PayPal option. Purchaser can add other payment options such as Stripe if they want to.

Thanks,

Jasper

Kia Ora Jasper
Is there still support available?

1 Like

For 2 weeks NO ANSWER.
I bought dev version - doesn’t work, got no support, even got no answer while mailing to his company mail address.
Stay away from Jasper!!!

1 Like

Hey Frank, I’ve responded to your emails but haven’t heard back from you. As mentioned in my email happy to jump on a meeting with to see whats going on with the template you have purchased.