I am really excited about this template. A number of people requested a scheduling template based on my app Equina. So, I decided to create this full calendar template – it is essentially a google calendar equivalent, and packed with features and ready to use. Uses only one paid plugin (ICS maker).
Link to template page: Here
NOTE: The Demo account has conditions to limit making changes so as to keep it clean. To play around freely, you can create a test account.
- Simple database structure: 3 datatypes and 6 option sets
- Day, Week, Month, and Year views
- Google sign up/in (need to put your API keys to work)
- Export entire calendars as Ical file (uses paid ICS Make plugin)
- Ability to share calendars between users of your app, and control Edit privileges of events
- App theme: user can change between dark vs light theme
- Color code calendars
- Create Recurring events
- Schedule Event Reminders (Email and SMS via Twilio - need to put your API keys to work)
Light Theme (Month view)
Dark Theme (Month view)
Week View Calendar
Day View Calendar
Year View Calendar
Add a Calendar Popup
Add Event Popup
Edit Calendar Settings Popup
Let me know if you have any questions.