None of my repeating groups are loading

Bubble has customers around the globe but sadly they still don’t have support available in their off business hours, as if world sleeps in the same cycle as them.

@josh things are definitely not working normally here! Capacity completely maxed out for no reason, repeating groups not loading.

There’s been a lot of breaking issues lately and it always seems to happen on a Friday night which is the biggest money earner for one of my apps…getting a little frustrating to say the least!

1 Like

I seriously hope even tho there is no contact at the moment from them. I really do hope they’re working in the background to fix this.
my biggest concern here is if the data is going to be at risk and also if bubble.io isn’t working on it at the moment, example clocked off. Id like to think with issue like this 8 hours ago, they have created multiple external database back ups and have a team monitoring and working on it, but sadly my confidence isn’t too high at the moment.
i don’t even want to think about the customer trust I have lost this week, especially with the my clientele base being businesses.

Does anybody have phone number of anyone in Bubble team? Can you please call them up and check?

Currently it seems like nothing is happening and we don’t even know when it will be looked into itself!

my prod app just miraculously started working again

OMG yay, my app is the same! im not religous, but man will I be praying tonight that this week has been rough enough and for whatever sins I’ve committed I hope I’ve suffered enough this week and that next week back to normal hahah

Yes, my app is working fine too again.

I initially thought it was because I did a capacity boost, but looking at you people’s responses, it looks like it is fixed indeed!

I wouldn’t be too excited. It has had 3 events today alone. Up for an hour or two and down for a similar amount of time… This is the lasst 12 hours:

1 Like

Bit of a worry that there hasnt been an update to say they have fixed it. Perhaps it is a cycle sort of thing and we might see it in few hours again.

1 Like

@josh Any update on this?

Seems to be working fine this morning, but intermittent issues throughout the night. I even received an email (prob automated) that I’ve reached maximum capacity usage for 101 minutes over the last 24 hours… I wish my app were that successful. Ha

1 Like

Seems like they found the issue. Here is the reply from Bubble support:

Thanks for reaching out. My name is Patrick, with the investigations team. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We were able to confirm with the engineering team that one of Bubble’s databases had been down for a period of time after 6pm EST yesterday, causing data-related queries like searches to time out and trigger spikes in capacity usage. This is turn resulted in the slowed performance in your app.

We’re very, very sorry about this and want to assure you that the team has made sure that the database is back online and performing correctly. They are continuing to monitor all variables closely and are taking measures to prevent this from reoccurring.

Again, we apologize sincerely for the inconvenience caused by this as we understand how important reliability and performance are for your app. That said, you should no longer be experiencing any timeouts or slowdowns, but please do let me know if that’s not the case so I can flag that to the team as soon as possible. Thank you so much, and don’t hesitate to reach back out if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

1 Like