Not Liking my SEO :)

How can I fix my SEO? I did change the info in settings, but keep getting this on my Google searches.

OneCloud

Bubble introduces a new way to build a web application. It’s a point-and-click programming tool. Bubble hosts all applications on its cloud platform.

You should change the SEO description at the page level as well.

Cant find the option for page level.

Down the bottom of the page element details.

2 Likes

Got it! Thanks

I corrected the page descriptions as instructed here, but Google is still showing Bubble description on my website search result. It’s been several hours since I fixed this. How long does it take to see correct site description on Google?

Are you sure you deployed to live?

And if so, this can take a few days I think

Yes I’m sure it’s deployed. It’s still not showing properly on Google :frowning:

This has nothing to do with Bubble. Did you already register your site with Google Search Console?

I just checked your site, the settings are definitely yours, so it’s just about Google to figure it out. The Google Search Console could help, indeed.

kristina, Google sends spiders to your site to check for changes. It doesn’t know anything on your site changed until it spiders your site. And, once it does so, it’ll send those changes back to it’s database so that your updates will appear within the google search results.