[Option Sets + Dadabase Filtering] Repeating group not Ignoring empty constraints

Could anyone help me please.

I haven’t got yet how I could filter search extracting from Option Sets, but filtered through de data bank.

This is a repeating group. They are 3 repeating group. This middle one should bring data from Option Sets, but should be filtered by what’s available or not in the store.

This way, is bringing data from option sets, bul when showed on preview, it DOES NOT ignore the empty constraints. Although it doesn’t show the product from the store as it’s not available, it keep showing the category, leaving a black gap in the repeating group.

Problem Description: I’m developing a beverage and food ordering app on the Bubble.io platform. I’m facing an issue when trying to configure Group Repeater 2 to display only the available beer brands in a store based on selections made by store owners. Below are the problem details:

App Setup:

1. I have an Option Set that contains all available beer brands.
  2. I have a main database where I store information about stores and their products.

Objective: I want Group Repeater 2 to display only the beer brands that are available in a specific store, based on selections made by store owners.

Problem: The challenge I’m facing is that the selections made by store owners to mark products as available aren’t reflected in the Option Set. The Option Set contains all brands, but I want Group Repeater 2 to show only the brands available in each store.

Key Considerations:

• Selections made by store owners to mark products as available are stored in a separate database and don’t update the Option Set.
  • Avoiding data duplication in the main database is crucial.

Solutions Attempted:

• I tried using a constraint in the Data Source of Group Repeater 2 to show only the beer brands associated with each active store, but it didn’t work due to the disconnect between the Option Set and the main database.

Help Needed: I need guidance on how to configure Group Repeater 2 to display only the available beer brands in each store, considering that the selections made by store owners aren’t reflected in the Option Set and data duplication in the main database must be avoided.

You are misusing option sets. Read up on them but to summarize, you need to create some way of storing (prob in DB) the products available for each store.

Yes, they are stored in the DB and only showing what’s available on the store. Although those black categories which the products are not available on the store keep showing up as it’s Data Source is coming from the option sets.

Just fixed. This is the result.

Sorry can’t help as its not in English.