Payment divide into Seller and Admin

Hi. I’ve been looking at bubble.io for about 3days.

Here are my requirements - I the admin - want to provide my Sellers with a platform that they use to charge their customers via Stripe using a form.

95% of each charge goes to the Seller’s Stripe account, the remaining 5% goes to my Stripe account.

Can bubble be used for that out of the box or otherwise?

It is not clear if this requirement can be met without custom work.

Yes this can be done.