PLEASE HELP: Bubble Page to PDF converter Issues

Hello,

I having been using the plugin “Bubble Page to PDF converter” without any issue for a month on the subscription. I do not know if this is the cause but my payment method expired and so did the plugin functionality obviously. I renewed the plugin subscription and waited 1 hour and it was still not working. I then uninstalled and then reinstalled the plugin and reset everything up and then resubscribed.

After waiting another hour it still was not working so I was getting desperate. I removed the plugin, copied my app and database, deleted the original app and after setting up my domain again I purchased the plugin outright for $35 and reset it up. It still did not work and when I was looking at the plugin tab in the editor it gave me the option to resubscribe so I figured I didn’t care as long as it would start working. I am have now purchased the plugin license, am subscribed monthly to it and cannot figure out what is wrong.

I appreciate any and all help as this is time sensitive for me. I have already reached out to @ZeroqodeSupport who directed me to email bubble (which I have also done) for assistance since it may be billing related.

Here is how I have the workflow setup:

Here is how I have the Element Action setup:

Here is a screenshot of the plugin in the editor tab for plugins:

Here is the proof of purchase (redacted):

Here is a screenshot of the active subscription:

Again, I appreciate anybody who is willing to help me.

Update: Both the subscription and the perpetual license started showing up in the settings of the editor. I deleted the subscription hoping that maybe they were conflicting with each other. This did not resolve the issue. The action still does not trigger the workflow.

Update: Both the subscription and the perpetual license started showing up in the settings of the editor. I deleted the subscription hoping that maybe they were conflicting with each other. This did not resolve the issue. The action still does not trigger the workflow.

if the plugin stopped working only after your payment method expired then there is clearly something wrong from the Bubble’s side I believe.
Hopefully they will get back to you by email shortly.
Thanks!

1 Like

This issue has not been resolved. I am still waiting on Bubble to see if they can find out what happened or if I can get a refund for that plugin license since I had to buy it twice. In the meantime, here are the workaround steps that I used to fix it on my end:

1. Remove any workflows, conditions and elements that use or reference the plugin.

2. Unsubscribe from the plugins subscription.

3. Uninstall the plugin.

4. Copy the entire app without the database.

5. Copying the app without the database is essential.

6. Connect Domain and paid plan to copy.

7. Purchase plugin license.

8. Setup elements, workflows and conditions for plugin functionality.

Hey,

Also, have a very similar problem with the Avatar Generator.

I purchased the perpetual license but now it will no longer generate. It is showing the same messaging about ‘resubscribe’.

Appreciate any guidance or whether the team at Bubble could look into it.

Thanks

Andrew