PLUGIN UPDATE - Printful Design Pro 🎨

Unleash your inner artist and elevate your brand with Printful Design Pro - the ultimate design maker tool for all your creative needs, powered by the innovative Bubble.io platform!

Why choose Printful Design Pro? :thinking:

:star2: Seamless Integration: Connect effortlessly with Printful’s API for a streamlined experience that takes your designs from concept to product in no time.

:star2: Unrivaled Customization: Enjoy limitless design possibilities with our feature-packed editor. Create stunning visuals for apparel, home décor, and more - the only limit is your imagination.

:star2: Expert Templates: Jumpstart your design journey with our curated collection of professional templates, crafted by industry experts to make your products stand out.

:star2: Real-time Preview: See your designs come to life in real-time, ensuring the perfect look and feel before hitting that print button.

:star2: Comprehensive Learning Resources: Master the art of design with our extensive library of tutorials, tips, and tricks - designed to help you become the ultimate creative powerhouse.

:star2: Affordable Pricing: Boost your brand without breaking the bank. Our competitive pricing structure ensures that you get the best value for your investment.

Ready to transform your brand? :dart:
Join thousands of satisfied creators who have unlocked their creative potential with Printful Design Pro. Start your FREE trial today and experience the revolution in design technology! :boom:

Play around with it here

See use of designer and mockups here.

Editor: Printful With DesignMaker | Bubble Editor

Still in beta, some imperfections. Bare with us.

2 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
Its not working for me and I dont see a working example in your link. Can you explain, please how I need to set up it?

Thank you!:slight_smile:
It`s working. But how I can receive a list of products only from my store?

1 Like

So this data is presented to someone who might be browsing for something to design. If you want to show your store only, you’ll use the Printful - List of Sync Product’s result

1 Like

Perfect!
Where can I find these store IDs and category IDs?

?

Yes. Give me a second and I’ll make an example for you.

1 Like

Also, category 1 is I think mens, category 2 is womens, 3 is kids, 4 is accessories and 5 is home and living i think. I’ll have to check on that.

1 Like

Go back to the editor and check out the Get Sync Products repeating group to see how i’ve done it.

1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: Thank you :slight_smile:
What should I post here so that the data of my store is displayed?
Where I can find it?
And how can I filter out categories that are only in my store?

It’s not the name or client id? Because I receive the error
Printful error: this header value for X-PF-Store-Id is not correct

I used before Square platform. Now I trying to rebuild the on Bubble.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Replace streamgear with your store name and it will pull your store id

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you.
I past the store name and receive this answer.

The service Printful - GET Sync Products just returned an error (HTTP 400). Please contact the plugin author directly for feedback. Raw error:

{“code”:400,“result”:“This API endpoint applies only to Printful stores based on the Manual Order / API platform. Find out more at Printful API docs.”,“error”:{“reason”:“BadRequest”,“message”:“This API endpoint applies only to Printful stores based on the Manual Order / API platform. Find out more at Printful API docs.”}}

After this I created a new store and past this store name, but have the same issues

Printful error: this header value for X-PF-Store-Id is not correct

Make sure when you start your store, you’re choosing