Push Notifications, OneSignal and Headaches

Did you ever get Firebase working on web browsers? I’m trying to do the same.

Good news for those who still want to use OneSignal with mobile native app or wrapper!

We have launched recently our own plugin “OneSignal MAX Push Notifications (iOS + Android + Web)” that makes OneSignal work on any mobile and web platform, including iOS and Android.

For those who are interested, I write in detail about how it in my post.

1 Like

Nick, I REALLY appreciate you posting this! Thank you. Any chance this plugin works on mobile web browsers?

Thanks

This is awesome. Can you point a direction where I can achieve steps 2 and 3?

Where do you get the code or who can help, really need someone to help with this matter.

@nick12 Does the plugin you recommend also work for web push notifications?

Also had no luck with the Bubble onesignal plugin. Click subscribe in the browser but the user does not show up in Onesignal as everyone else has experienced, and the notification is not sent.

The plugin page also links to a 404 in the docs. This feels like a Bubble feature that is buggy and hasn’t been maintained… Can you shed any light with your engineering team @allenyang ?

@oh.devteam
Hi, have you figured out how to implement push notifications onto web apps?
I would really appreciate if you could shed a light.

Hello!
Sorry for the late reply, I do not follow bubble forum much lately.
I use bubble only for mvp’s, I switched to Wappler to make low-code full-featured apps so I didn’t dig much on the topic this last few months.
I think progressier.com can help you out with this, that was the only way I was able to test notification on a web app.

Hope this helps, good luck!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the recommendation @oh.devteam!
Progressier says here that Apple has announced web push notifications are coming soon on macOS, iOS and iPadOS with Safari, so looking forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to be of some help @tanaka.jun.jp !
Progressier is a great service, I’m sure you can make great advantage from it :slight_smile:

1 Like