Repeating Group - Display data from two data sources alternatively

First: if the Things you describe as “Table 1” and “Table 2” share so many fields, they should likely be of the same data type. So, you should consider that, @developer3.

(These sound like “Products” to me…)

But what you want to do is, in fact, possible – just not in vanilla Bubble.

Note that if you want to combine two lists of Things, they must be of the same data type and what you want to do is easiest if they are.

(Otherwise, what you’re talking about doing is breaking your two different lists into 6 different lists – Images from Thing 1’s, Images from Thing 2’s, Descriptions from Thing 1’s, Descriptions from Thing 2’s, Names from Thing 1’s, Names from Thing 2’s. What a pain, right?)

Anyway, in answer to your original question, you can do this using my List Shifter plugin (note the latest version is broken - long story - so if you use it, select version 1.7.3 as in the demo app I link to below).

Here’s a run mode example:

https://list-shifter-demo.bubbleapps.io/version-test/list-shifter-interleave?debug_mode=true

And here you can see its editor: Note how there’s just 1 Process List step that can accomplish this feat:

Lots of demos and discussion of List Shifter can be found in its official thread, here:

4 Likes