I’m experiencing an issue where my Repeating Group is not displaying data as expected. Here’s the setup:
- Repeating Group Configuration:
- Type of content:
Training Plan. - Data source:
Search for Training Plans. - Constraints:
Distance = Dropdown 1.Distance's value.GoalTime = Dropdown 2.Goal Time's value.TimeToRace = Dropdown 3.Time to Race's value.
- Dropdowns:
- Each dropdown is configured with static choices (e.g.,
5km,<4:30/km,<1 Month). - Default values are correctly set to match database values.
- Database:
- The
Training Plandatabase has entries matching the dropdown values.
- Workflow:
- A button triggers a
Display Listaction, setting the Repeating Group’s data source toSearch for Training Plans.
Issue:
When I select dropdown values and click the search button, the Repeating Group does not display any data, even though I have verified matching entries in the database.
Steps Taken to Debug:
- Checked for value mismatches between dropdowns and database fields.
- Tested the button workflow in debug mode (values seem to pass correctly).
- Ensured all constraints are met (e.g.,
Ignore empty constraintsis enabled). - Confirmed Repeating Group layout and rows/columns are sufficient.
Request:
What could be causing this issue? Are there other areas I should inspect to resolve this?