Reset password email via SENDINBLUE

Hello everyone,
I’m facing some difficulties defining a reset password WF via SENDINBLUE.
“just make token, don’t send email” is validated in the first step of the WF.
However, in the second step, where to introduce the reset password URL while I’m planning to send a sendinblue template to my users?
In the screenshot you’ll see what Bubble fields I’ve got:
thanks guys for your help!
Sam

The thing you need to do is to create the Bubble password reset URL and put that into the email.

So somehow inside the SENDINBLUE email template, you need to do something similar to what I do with Sendgrid.

About Me

I’m a Bubble Freelancer. I like Bubble coaching and making plugins for tricky API’s.

My Bubble plugins Pleased to say all 5* reviews.
1 to 1 coaching with nocodeguides.io DM me for a free voucher code if you want a quick chat.
My Youtube Channel Mostly about my plugins.

My Freelancing Website

@lindsay_knowcode

1 Like

I recommend reading this post here:

1 Like

Hmmm I was thinking of switching to Postmark from Sendgrid - mainly for the reason of the clumsy way I find of formatting paragraphs. Maybe there is an easy way but I gave up! I couldn’t imagine alternatives could be worse than Sendgrid … but reading about non-delivery issues … maybe I need to do that sooner rather than later … cheers @draked123 :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I no longer seem to use the reset password token in my workflow. I’m using Sendinblue template to send a password reset email.

It used to work for me previously but all of a sudden it doesn’t work anymore. Anyone come across this ?