Responsive Builder Parent Groups + Icon Gone in the Elements Tree

I’ve been having a lot of instances in which collapsible elements in the Bubble builder itself disappear.

Example 1:
The Width and Height settings of a group, the pixel/% dropdown is simply gone. All I have are inputs for a number.
Width/Height Settings on a Standard Group (Notice there’s no px/% dropdown for the inputs)
Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 11.03.00 PM

Example 2:
Group with elements inside them do not show the + icon in the sidebar. Once I click a child element/group, then click “Reveal in the Elements Tree” in the popup element editor, the + icon appears for the parent group in the sidebar. This makes editing child elements/groups that aren’t set to appear on page load quite difficult at times.

Elements tree (all are parent groups, but none have a + icon)
Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 11.16.49 PM

Sidebar after clicking a parent group and clicking “Reveal in the Elements Tree”

(This is what it should show, and used to show, as soon as the page editor loads)

This has been happening at least since 3/17/2022. I’m on the latest version of Opera, which I’ve never had issues with when building with Bubble.

Hey Sam,

In example 2 the difference between the two images is the setting “Only Show hideable” being marked active / not active:

Does that have something to do with the missing elements?

1 Like

Thank you! Not sure how that got checked (probably me by accident, lol), but that was it. Good eye. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.