Restricting Page height depending on size of groups

Hey Guys,
I am trying to make an application for mobile using Bubble.io. Really enjoying all of its features as of now! As I am making FOR mobile, I am using one single page (index) and creating different groups and attaching workflows to replicate the performance and load speed of native mobile apps.
The issue is, certain groups are quite long when compared to others, eg: some groups (like “Sign In”) may be within 640 px, whereas other groups are more than 2000 px (example for “Profile”). Thus the “index” page itself needs to be ATLEAST as big as the longest group. But because of this, even the smallest group (which is 640 px long)can be scrolled down even though it is empty below 640 px. Is there some way to make it such that the page height is responsive to the height of the group?

1 Like

You might try putting things in groups and checking the “collapse this element’s height when hidden” setting, selecting “Ext. vertical scrolling” on repeating groups, and using floating groups (floated relative to bottom) for anything you want to keep at the bottom of the page (like a mobile nav bar).

A note on collapse animations; last I checked the slide animation doesn’t work in Chrome.

1 Like