Salary / hourly rate

Hi all,

I’m super duper new to Bubble. Just getting started really. My background is in web development and product management.

My question is… lets say 6 months from now I am at an intermediate level. What could I expect to get paid? Are there jobs out there for Bubble developers (or whatever we call ourselves) and what’s the going rate for a freelancer.

Thanks!
Guy

Bubble’s own coaching page is probably as good a reference as any as a data point for what folks who are skilled on the platform can make, and yes there are plenty of opportunities out there for Bubble developers (although, there are more and more folks vying for those opportunities these days, too). At 6 months down the line, you probably shouldn’t expect to make anywhere near what those coaches are making, but again, it’s a data point.

Best…
Mike

2 Likes

^ definitely a good reference point.

Being a global platform, you’ll see rates all across the board. I’ve seen as low as $4.50/hour and as high as $170.

Sign up as a developer on codemap.io. You’ll see all sorts of jobs coming through. Some are silly cheap—I just skip. Lots however are pretty interesting and expect to pay a reasonable amount.

Lastly, I’m seeing more and more established businesses finding value in Bubble for internal and external needs, and with that, hiring full-time Bubblers (Bubblenauts I’ve seen as well?) offering great pay and benefits. Pretty awesome!

4 Likes

Welcome! As a new intermediate Bubble developer, your earning potential as a freelancer could vary depending on several factors. So, take into account your location, level of experience, and specific skills.

Hi! The average hourly rate for a Bubble developer is around $75 to $150 per hour. However, some freelancers may charge more or less depending on their level of experience. You can find job opportunities on freelancing platforms such as Upwork or Fiverr, as well as on websites like Indeed or LinkedIn. To increase your earning potential and stand out as a freelancer, it may be helpful to specialize in a particular area of Bubble development.