Search for actions

Oh, this is sweeeet:

5 Likes

@petter, please tell me that’s new and that I haven’t been a ding dong all this time… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

New lol

3 Likes

It would be great if it auto-focused into the popup so we can stay on the keyboard without switching back to a cursor.

@emmanuel

1 Like

It would be a strange sudden enthusiasm from my side if so :joy:

2 Likes

Now my videos won’t be full of, “Uhkay, so now we wanna get element actions… list shifter… list shifter… liiiist shifterrr… begin iterate… uhhh… iterate iterate… mmm where is it… iterate… uhhh… ah… there it is.”

2 Likes

What’s this? Another awesome feature snuck in under the radar? I don’t believe I’ve seen this before, and it deserves a release note on its own!

Edit:
Oh, wait, it’s all in there along with a bunch of other stuff I haven’t seen on the release page! I’m gonna have to start paying closer attention to this one I see!

3 Likes

Nice catch @petter be nice with things like these that the Bubble team posts in announcements, well worth it, love tracking every little feature addition.

This is a good one:

Undos and Redos now persist after page refresh or editor crash (50 undo limit and 10 redo limit)

3 Likes

Yeah on this note, be really handy to use the arrow keys up and down to select the workflow action and then hit enter to select, otherwise it means bouncing from click to keyboard to click - just saying :grin:
Super welcome feature though…

2 Likes

Awesome, more updates rolled out, another really handy one for complex/large sites:

Added name of the page/reusable that triggered event workflows in the debugger

1 Like

Actually everything in that 2/19 update is pretty great. :+1: (And described in more detail here.)

1 Like