SendGrid Inbound Parse API Setup

Does anyone have step-by-step instructions to connect SendGrid and allow Inbound Parse? I’ve tried following SendGrid’s documentation, this post, and this post, but I’m new to APIs and am completely lost.

Background & Context:
My app has a message center that works like this: UserA messages UserB within the app. UserB gets an email notification of UserA’s message.

Here’s what I’d like to add to the flow: UserB replies directly to the email notification with their response. UserA see the response in the app’s message center.

Where I’m At Now:
I created the SendGrid MX records in my domain hosting as: parse.mysubdomain.mydomain.com that points to the value mx.sendgrid.net.

I added the Receiving Domain and Destination URL to SendGrid’s “Inbound Parse” section

I guess the big question is what do I do now? How do I test if this works? Also, how do I create an endpoint in Bubble’s API workflows to use with SendGrid’s Inbound Parse? I know I added one to the Destination URL titled “message_email_response” but it’s an empty workflow because I don’t know what I’m doing.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hi there @alex.lefkowitz,

Have you taken a look at this thread?