✉ Sendinblue SMTP A free alternative to Sendgrid mails by Reduble.com

Hello, @dbenade. Thanks for using our plugin.

We have escalated your report to the plugin developer. Meanwhile, you can use the Send Email + File (Advanced) action. It does the same function but has a different {body}.

Summary

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

I switched to the advanced as recommended but still face the same issue as no email is sending when I want to attached a file.

In this case, can you please try to add the https: before the file link? Like this:

If you run your send email + file action using the debugger, you will see that the file URL link has changed to this:

By default, bubble’s file URL starts with just // which is not appropriate for Sendinblue/Brevo, unfortunately.

Please try the suggested and let us know.
:sunflower:

For some reason when I made the name of the file the URL as per your example, it worked.

1 Like

Great! Glad it helped. Let us know if you need any other assistance. :sunflower:

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

I have a multiline input that composes the body of my email. I realise there is one issue that when the user inserts a new line [ENTER] it does not appear in the email because no “br” tag was inserted.

Is there an easy work around to not have the burden on the end user to insert the break tag?

SOLUTION
@AirDev Trixeditor did the trick for me by simply replacing the multiline input

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport
You do not have to add the file URL as the name. According to the documentation you have to include the file extension to the filename.
Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 12.17.02

By only adding the extension to an ordinary filename I received the mail. This also makes for a cleaner look.

Hello, @dbenade.

Thanks for sharing this tip with us. It appears that the default Multiline input element does not recognize the line breaks and passes the data to the plugin as plain text. :handshake:

Yes, you are correct. :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any questions about the plugin.
Have a good Friday :sunflower:

Hi guys!

I’m using the SendinBlue plugin with the option to send a Mail + Template (advanced) and I configured it to use at the params a param that is content.
At this param we include the whole message, that includes plain text and dynamic fields from custom states from bubble.
The problem is that inside the param the line breakers are being removed so we have a single paragraph.
We tried too to include inside the param some HTML tags but it didn’t work.

Here is how looks our Workflow

And here what we recieved

Is there any way to solve this? thanks in advance!

Hi @rentquota .

Thank you for reaching out. :pray:

We are currently checking out this point and will get back to you as soon as there is an update.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Have a good day :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi again @rentquota

We are sorry for the late reply, but we’re still trying to resolve this issue with the Text Formatting.

If you have any other questions, we will be happy to answer them until we get an update from the developers about your previous query.

Cheers :hugs:
Zeroqode Support Team

Good day,

Sorry for our late reply too. Actually we found the trouble was in sendinblue’s configuration. They apply a formatting to the parameters in order to eliminate some of the special characters that we wanted here.

From sendinblue’s documentation, we can apply the SAFE “filter” to the parameters so that they are treated in a specific and different manner and thus the special characters are not deleted. See Filters in Brevo (formerly Sendinblue)

We are using “<br>” now to add line breaks

So this problem is solved for us now!

Regards

1 Like

Hi @rentquota,

Glad to hear that it is all working now. In case you will have any plugin related issues in the future, feel free to contact us here or also at support@zeroqode.com.

Have an amazing day :hugs:
Zeroqode Support Team!

Is there a way to send an SMTP + File to multiple emails? At the moment I can only send to a single e-mail, when I try to add 2 or more e-mails using dynamic data they are not delivered.

Hi @gpatog.gp,

Thank you for reaching out. :pray:

We are currently in the process of investigating this matter and will promptly provide you with an update as soon as we have more information.

In case you have other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Have an amazing day,
Zeroqode Support Team!

Hi @gpatog.gp,
I hope you are doing well. :pray:

We’re glad to inform you that using the Plugin action SMTP email with a file for multiple recipients is possible.

All you have to do is, in the body of the ‘Send SMTP Mail + File’ action, send an array of email objects in the format {email: value, name: value}. See the screenshot below:

Hope this helps, let us know if you have other plugin-related questions.

Have an amazing weekend :hugs:
Zeroqode Support Team!

is there a way to do this without using the advanced method?

Hello @gpatog.gp,
Thank you for getting in touch with us!

This method is currently the safest and most efficient way to achieve your desired result. Although it might seem a bit complex initially, it becomes simple upon closer analysis. Just follow the screenshot from the previous message and replicate it in your application.

Give it a try and enjoy the result. :hugs:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello, thank you for this great plugin!

Is there a way to do not display “via sendinblue.com” after the recipient email ?

Thank you for your help :pray:

Hello @mossoc99,
Thank you for reaching out.

The “via sendinblue.com” is due to the domain in the DKIM signature and can’t be changed on the plugin side.
It ensures email authenticity.

If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Cheers!

1 Like