I try to send a text-thing to an AWS Lambda function. Have the AWS Lambda function do its magic, and return the result to Bubble, as a new thing.
A bit more detailed:
- I have two temporary data types. (Send2AWS) and (FromAWSwithLove).
- Once I add a thing to Send2AWS, the content is sent to AWS Lambda. Content = text + ID fields.
- The function will process the information and returns newText + ID.
- Both values should be added to FromAWSwithLove.
- if successful, delete item in Send2AWS.
- How to set up the Bubble API and the AWS API
- How to sent the data from AWS lambda to Bubble? I plan to use Python 3.8 and request.put()
Your help is more than welcome. From a 101 walkthrough, video or sample code.
ps: I played around with integromat and zapier, but I try to avoid the cost of both services.
pps: Not sure if I need S3 and buckets as queue, should work without.