Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[Showcase] FREE TEMPLATE - Travel Marketplace like Airbnb

Hey there Bubblers :star_struck:

I am super excited to announce my first template launch. :clinking_glasses:

About two weeks ago, I started to build a FREE template library, hoping this may help bubblers build faster and create more creative solutions. @kaiphilip suggested that I should build a Airbnb-like home-sharing marketplace so here we are. (thanks for the idea!)

Travel Marketplace like Airbnb

Template Page

Designed by Nalfe, this template is a travel, hotel, home sharing marketplace template similar to Airbnb, where travellers can book accommodations from hosts. The app offers a landing page, checkout page, and listing setup.

What’s Included:

Features for travellers:

• Browse by destinations
  • Advanced listing matching by city, number of guests, type of property, and price
  • Book by night
  • Nearby listings display
  • Booking confirmation page

Features for hosts:

• Easily create listings
  • Easily add amenities
  • Drag-and-drop listing location on a map
  • Listing portfolio management

Support:
If you find any bugs, want any customisations/changes/support in the template, feel free to ask any questions below or drop us a request here.

For new Bubblers, understanding the custom states, conditionals, and some workflows can be hard. Please ask here if you need any further explanations.

Ideas:
As I mentioned, I collect new template ideas from this community. So if you got any template build in mind, please reply to this thread. I’ll add your idea to my to-do list.

Happy bubbling!!! :relaxed: :relaxed:

8 Likes

Congratulations on your launch. Great looking template

1 Like

This is awesome, it looks like the real site. I didn’t know we could create such amazing sites. This motivates me to learn more and hopefully create sites like that one day.

2 Likes

Awesome. Looks fantastic !! :rocket:

1 Like

This template is amazing. You did such a great job. Quick question, what is suppose to show on the accounts area? I noticed when you click that button in the menu (once logged in) it doesnt lead anywhere.

1 Like

I haven’t built the account page yet. Let me know if you have any ideas how to expand on this template. I will try to make it happen!

1 Like