Sign in input email very case sensitive and annoying

is there a way to get rid of this? its very annoying. can i do something where i can let the user input their email and password without any interruption and if it doesnt match a message will pop up that their email or password is incorrect.

thanks!

anoyying

What do you mean?

Many times, while attempting to input my email, I encounter an annoying issue where a message unexpectedly pops up, hindering my progress until I click “OK.” It seems as though the system is too sensitive to the speed or force of my keystrokes, creating a frustrating experience akin to playing hide and seek with the input field. It would be much more user-friendly if I could simply enter my email and password without interruptions. If the provided email and password don’t match the records, a standard error message stating “Incorrect email or password” would suffice, similar to how it is handled on other websites. This approach would greatly enhance the user experience and eliminate the current inconvenience caused by the frequent pop-ups.

thanks.

So, why is that happening?

(or is that what you’re asking here? - in which case no one can possibly know without seeing your app - so fee free to share a link to your editor if you want some help)

with that It seems that neither you nor other Bubble developers have encountered this problem. If that is the case, there may be an issue with my design. Could you please help me identify the problem and provide guidance on how to fix it?

Well without seeing your app no one can help much… so feel free to share a link.

Otherwise, check the debugger to see what’s going on.

You can use this action to hide this alert
→ catch ( button that you click and show alert )

It is like catch exception and throw what you want .

i can customize now the alerts

thanks!

found the culprit. i mistakenly make two the same log in workflow (in sign button and sign in group), bit confused during coding. lol

thanks man, next time again…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.