Slideshow photo description

I have a slideshow element in a floating group and I want to show a description of each photo. Each photo has Description as one of its fields in the database. I have therefore added a text element to the floating group with the text as Slideshow’s Current slide’s description. All works well and as I scroll though each slide the description shows as it should. All is good. I then close the floating group and open it again from a different post showing a different group of photos. The first photos description shows incorrectly as the description of the last photo shown. If I then scroll through the photos descriptions are correct including the first one which was incorrect when it first loaded. So it is only the first viewing of the first slide that is incorrect

So I therefore thought my issue would be with the workflow that either loads or closes the floating group but I can not find an issue there either

Does anyone have any ideas of how to get the first photo’s description to load correctly

Have you found the problem? It’s sound browser buffer… Have you tried to ‘refresh’ the same screen (it’s fast, and reset all old elements). It’s not always looking nice… :wink:

Thanks for your response @JohnMark. A refresh does not work. the only thing that works is to scroll to the next photo in the slideshow and back again

1 Like

Okay so…
A very “ugly” solution to the problem would be to run some custom JS using Bubble’s HTML element to automatically scroll to the next photo in the slideshow and back again…

In my opinion I feel that there is some data being cached on the Javascript side…
You might have do some debugging via your browser to pinpoint what is being cached…