I want to allow users to:
- Click on bookmark icon provided on the posts
- Assign tags to that particular post (using multi-select dropdown for same)
- This bookmarked post then shows in the user’s profile page
On the profile page of user:
- The tags are listed as created by the user
- When the user clicks a tag, all posts user that tag gets shown.
I have used the following tutorial to allow users to create tags:
Here’s the datatype bookmark I created:
So now this is how multi dropdown menu looks like:
This is exactly as shown in the video and successfully creates the tags as well as shows existing tags created by user.
Then it creates bookmarks:
Then it saves the bookmark in post datatype:
Then the created bookmark gets saved in the user datatype:
So when I checked app data, the tags are getting created, but nothing shows in the post section:
This is how the profile page looks like:
I am showcasing the saved bookmarks in a repeating group:
This is the group comprising the post which has ‘group border’ enabled:
This is how it looks like in preview:
As you can see, it is not rendering the links. But it shows the group border of the repeating group indicating something is getting created but not shown.
Kindly help me out I am not able to figure out where the issue lies!