SOLVED - Paid plan - Performance improved?

Hello Bubblers,

My application is almost ready for production, but I have a big concern regarding the bad performance of the way my 'free" bubble application.
Does the upgrade to a paid version improve the application speed or is it similar ? There is no information on the Personal or Professional plan regarding these kind of question.

Thanks in advance for the feedback !
Cheers,
Dax.

I donā€™t know of any performance differences, but what are you experiences with regards to ā€œbad performance?ā€ There are many ways to build an application on Bubble, and some techniques are definitely better performing than others. What specifically are you experiencing?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using the ā€œfreeā€ version for quite a while in building my app and havenā€™t seen any performance issues except for the occasional system wide issues. I would plan that there will be system outages and have a message ready to go no matter what you are using to build it with :wink:

What other options are you looking at for building your app with?

1 Like

It does when youā€™re on a dedicated plan, not Professional and Personal.

Today is a tough day, weā€™re working on it. Itā€™s usually more stable though.

http://status.bubble.is/991108

8 Likes

With every issue resolved or difficult day faced, Bubble becomes stronger. I think we see that in our own program development as well. A little dose of optimism for everyone:)

3 Likes

Hello Everyone, and thanks a lot for your feedbacks.

@emmanuel I will have a look at te ā€˜status pageā€™ in the future, I was not aware such page exist. I made new test this morning and itā€™s quite better performance than yesterday, and the status report shows it !

@potentialthings to answer the question "what are you experiences with regards to ā€œbad performance?ā€ it goes up to 3 seconds to display a simple list of things in a black page with nothing else (and my database was nearly empty : 3 records)

@john3 I do not have other option at this stage, Bubble is so easy to work with that I go 10 times faster than using for example the Symfony framework (if I had to do it manually)

I must admit that Bubble is an incredible product, keep the good work !