Hello bubble devs!
Something very strange happening with fields names being changed.
I am working on a platform and every week or so these fields get changed back to “Kirst Co” and I will change them back in both dev and live but then sure enough, they get changed back.

I cant even begin to think of how this is happening
Just like magic. If it was a game i would have said someone is playing with your database. Can you try deleting and creating a new data type ? If you don’t yet have data inside
Although it wasn’t exactly the same, I have only ever seen one other issue that was similar, and it was the browser auto-filling some inputs. Do you think it could be something like that?
Have you experienced that in another browser ? Does it happen each week precisely ?
I have mostly worked in chrome but have been in edge and noticed it in there too @preagos @mikeloc
Have you tried to delete and create a new data type ?
Just out of curiosity, what is “kirst co”? Does that mean anything to you? Have you typed it anywhere else?
Not as yet but will give it a go
It was a business in the system and the business name was Kirst Co