SSL certificate doesn't work with www

I’ve connected my site to a domain lyfehealth.us with GoDaddy within Bubble settings and added all 8 records from Bubble to DNS settings in GoDaddy, and the address works if I open it without www;
However: 1) with www I get the error saying that the certificate isn’t valid, and 2) if I add https:// before www I get cloudflare 1001 error (or at least I did, now I get “DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE”)
I’ve tried removing the domain in Bubble and adding it back on as well as turning on-off the SSL in Bubble. An SSL checker I found online says the certificate (the one that is for www) has expired in 2020. A similar thread here on the forum suggested this could be fixed with configuring the DNS settings in GoDaddy but I’m not sure where to start. I have the records added from Bubble and there’s no problem with them. I tried adding a CNAME record so that the www address leads to the base address but I ran into an error saying “record name www conflicts with another record”. I also heard from a colleague this wouldn’t solve the problem anyway because the request doesn’t even reach godaddy.
Any ideas what could be causing this?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.