This plugin makes it easy to process marketplace payments (like Airnbnb, Etsy, Uber etc.) in your bubble app using Stripe Connect.
I’ve created a detailed video tutorial on how to use the plugin
There’s also a comprehensive demo page (with the editor public) that includes a mini-Etsy app to show how you might implement the plugin in your own app
Features you can implement with the plugin:
- Allow users (merchants) to take payments for goods/services sold on your platform and take a % of the payment (like Airbnb, Etsy, Uber etc.)
- Let merchants set up their own Stripe Connect Express account
- Give merchants access to their own Stripe Express Dashboard
- Allow merchants to set their own payout schedule (daily, weekly, monthly)
The plugin allows you to use the following workflows actions:
- Create Express Account
- Create Onboarding Link
- Create Express Dashboard Link
- Create Checkout Session
And the following data calls:
- Retrieve Account Details
- Retrieve Connected Account Balance
- Get Payment Details
Any questions just let me know
Thanks a lot
I was stuck on this topic since few days…
If you have any questions on how the plugin works just let me know.
Just a note to say I’ve updated the plugin to allow for marketplace subscription payments (like Substack).
Detailed video tutorial on how to do so is here:
Just added the ability to refund payments (can be done by either the merchant or a platform admin).
Instructions on how to do this available on the demo app
- Refunds can now be processed with the plugin
- Payment details can be authorized at one point in time, with the payment captured at a later stage (for up to 7 days). This can be used for service-based marketplaces like Upwork/Fiverr where the service needs to be completed before the payment is captured.
I demonstrate how to add both of these features in the below tutorial. The section dealing with refunds is at 43:25 and the payment authorization/capture is at 49:44
New tutorial on how to put payments on hold (separate authorization and capture) just released!
This is a phenomenal plugin, thank you!
Thanks @mac2, really appreciate that
New tutorial just released on how to create Express accounts with Stripe Connect.
Released a tutorial on how to implement a delayed payment flow (like Upwork/Fiverr) with the plugin:
A common question on the Bubble forum is how to implement “escrow” style payments with Stripe. Stripe does not support escrow payments. However, the “Separate Charge & Transfer” method detailed in the tutorial is an effective workaround - funds can be held on the platform account until you want to transfer them to the merchant/seller.
- Added an action that allows you to delete Connected accounts
Added the ability to delete Connected accounts via the API