Stripe Customer Portal plugin

Hey,

First of all, awesome plugin.
Is there a way to have a dynamic return_url? I need something like app.com/home/uniqueID

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face: :computer:

1 Like

Hi @hacker,

Thanks for the kind words on the plugin! I’ve added a new action to use dynamic data with the return url. Upgrade the plugin, refresh the editor, and you should be set.

*Note, when using this particular action, this will disregard the return url you have in the plugin settings in the plugin tab.

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks, @lantzgould :grinning: :computer:

1 Like

Amazing! So good! Huge thanks @lantzgould !

1 Like

Hey, @lantzgould,

I just updated the plugin to the version 10.5.0, and when I open the portal and go back, it takes me to the same URL that I have in settings, but I added the dynamic URL

Thanks

Hi @hacker,

In your screenshot it looks like you’re using both the regular, and dynamic call in the same workflow, but I don’t see the dynamic url? Looks like my default one is in there. I believe you can only use one at a time, unless you have conditions, other wise it’ll default and use your plugin settings return url.

I just tested in my test app, and is working ok with the dynamic url.

If you want to share your app editor in view mode via private message, I’d be happy to take a look.

1 Like

Ohh, didn´t realize.

It now works, thanks for your help :grinning: :computer:

1 Like

Anytime!

1 Like

Hi folks, good that this is up.
It really looks like this is an amazing plugin however I’m not being able to make it work.

In my workflows I have the following.

and on my api config I have the folowing

Is it right?

I’m getting the following error.

Hi @semorganti,

I don’t know why, but for some reason it’s not reading the correct key. For now, change your settings to only have test keys (Bearer sk_test…)

When you’re ready to go live, swap them out with the live keys.

I did it, but replaced for live keys instead and still getting the same error. :frowning:

What about your Stripe production dashboard? I guess only your Stripe test environment is setup. Have a look and replicate your settings in Stripe’s production env.

Damn… I havent set up my Stripe portal. Sorry, I’m still pretty new to this…
Appreciate all of you for your attention and support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.