šŸ’³ Stripe Marketplace Express Checkout + SCA 3D Secure - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello guys,
I set up a marketplace that connects experts and users needing advice.
Basically there are 2 types of users : either experts offering services or customers reaching out to these experts (kinda like Cameo).
Unfortunately, Iā€™m facing an issue setting up the Stripe marketplace plugin.
In fact, I would like to know if it would be possible NOT to register customers credit cards ? So basically register experts as merchants (connect sellers) but not register usersā€™ credit cards on my database. Thus, everytime a user is making a purchase I want them to be able to enter their credit card details. (because some users would use the platform only once and wouldnā€™t want to save their credit card details)
Yet I donā€™t seem to figure it out, it seems like for the stripe connect to work, not only merchants need to register through Stripe but also customers need to save their credit card details.

Is there a way to do that please ?

Thank you in advance for your help :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hello, @fatah.dhahri
Thanks for your question.

Please allow us to recommend you to check this documentation:
https://stripe.com/docs/saving-cards

Cards in the Stripe can not be memorized if you use our plugin. But there should be logic for adding cards and confirming it by debiting the specificamount.

When you are trying to withdraw the amount in the Stripe, on the payment page is a checkbox ā€œremember the card for future paymentsā€.

Also, you can give your users the possibility to not remember cards at all.

Please check the Demo Editor, where you will find examples of the workflow configuration:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

When completing the express account sign-up, I see we require the ā€œcodeā€ from the URL when we get back to the page. I have copied exactly what is in the demo but itā€™s not seeming to trigger because I donā€™t have the code parameter in the URL in my app.

What do I set the value of the URL parameter as? Or does it pull the code parameter from the Stripe dashboard page the user is returning from?

Thank you!
Jack

Hello, @JackMorgan.xyz
Thanks for your request.

Can you please let us know if youā€™ve created not only Complete express/standard account connection, but a Connect express/standard account as well?
These actions are complementary.

When connecting, you have to specify the redirect_uri that you want your user to be redirected to after saving Stripe information and make sure this URL is present in your Stripe Dashboard.
When completing, the user gets back to your provided page and will be redirected with a URL param. After this action step, you have to also save the resulted ID from the previous step (into your database as previously mentioned for seller ID).

Perhaps this forum thread might be useful, as lots of questions have been addressed there.

Try to replicate the demo including all steps with appropriate details, then give it a try again. We will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello everyone :slight_smile:
Iā€™m starting to receive error messages from Stripe telling me that I need to setup SCA otherwise payments will be blocked.
Any tutos or tips on how to do that please? I canā€™t figure out which call allows me to do soā€¦

Thanks a lot

Hello, @fatah.dhahri
Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that Stripe Marketplace is SCA -Ready plugin that comes with the SCA element token to authenticate, the online payments flow requires the use of 3D Secure for card payments.

So, the SCA is an additional element, which is used to meet Strong Customer Authentication requirements when setting up the payment process.

To use the SCA actions you will need to place the SCA element on the page.
Using the SCA you can:

• access a previously created Session that is related to pretty much all other SCA related action calls

Here is the documentation with available Action Calls for the SCA in our plugin:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/stripe-marketplace-express-plugin#fy-sca-action-calls

On our plugin Demo Page, you can find the ā€œSCA Create a sessionā€ element:

Also, here is an example of the workflow from our Demo Page:

Hope it will be helpful for you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

Hi, Iā€™m trying to run a stripe charge and Iā€™m getting the following error: @ZeroqodeSupport have yall encountered this before?

The plugin Stripe Marketplace Express / element Stripe Marketplace Token threw the following error: _@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/922b668affff1a0bb5e9ecb3a316efa1cee5544d74e72fb388f0e564aae8adab/xfalse/x15/run_debug.js:6:2452766
d@
@https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/922b668affff1a0bb5e9ecb3a316efa1cee5544d74e72fb388f0e564aae8adab/xfalse/x15/run_debug.js:6:636862 (please report this to the plugin author)

Hello, @mciocirlan
Thanks for reaching out.

This error code is a bit confusing since do not contain any information regarding the error.
Thus, in order to identify the root cause of this behavior, can you please share the screenshots\screencast with reproducing this error step-by-step?

We need to understand in which exactly step this issue appears and how we can reproduce it on our side.

We are looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I was able to resolve the issue. The credit card input shouldā€™ve been ā€œText(numbers only)ā€ vs ā€œintegerā€.

Thank you

One other issue-
I get an error when trying to delete a credit card.

I have no issues making charges, but I get an error when trying to delete a card.

The customer ID and Card ID is being storedā€¦

Here is the project link: Fanshot | Bubble Editor

Thank you so much for the help.

Hello, @mciocirlan
Glad to hear that the first issue was resolved.

This error means that The requested resource doesnā€™t exist.
This action call is used to delete a card from a customer. If you delete a card that is currently the default source, then the most recently added source will become the new default.

If you will check our Demo Page, youā€™ll find that Delete a card is a separate action, but not as part of another action:

As we can see in your application, the action ā€œDelete cardā€ is used after creating the user.

Thus, we need to recommend you separate these actions and add a separate button for this case, so the resource of the action will be identified.

Please try it and let us know about the result.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

That solved it! thank you!

1 Like

Hi, I do have one more question, is there anyway we can delay the seller from setting up a merchant ā€œseller idā€ profile until after a transaction has been made?

For example. John wants to buy a product from Erica. John pays for the product, and we can email Erica saying she just sold one of her products, but in order for her to claim her funds, she needs to setup a stripe account.

Hello, @mciocirlan

Theoretically, it is possible with Stripe. However, it is not so easy to implement and we canā€™t provide you an exact step-by step-guidance.

Your Customer can pay for a product, and this amount of money should be money credited to the platform.
After it, you can send the email to the Seller and manually transfer money to his account, when it will be verified.

Hope it will be helpful for you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi,

I have am creating a marketplace style app that requires us to perform micro transactions of less than $0.50 that will be payed out to the merchant once a month via connect.

Since it is not feasible to create a single charge that is less than $0.50 I have some questions about how far I can push this plugin.

1. Can I receive all payments generated from sales to my platform stripe account, but still logging the owed balance to the merchants connect account that will be paid out at a later date?

Reasoning for this: I want to create a cart where I will batch multiple product purchases from each customer into one transaction which is sent to my platform stripe account. When this one transaction is charged I need to log each separate item in that cart to be paid out to the separate merchants in the future.

1. If the above scenario is possible, how create a ā€œlogā€ for a merchant to be paid out in the future without having a direct purchase to trigger it?

Thank you very much, any advise is much appreciated!

Thank you!

Hello, @clay2

Please note that our plugin is completely based on the features, that are provided by the Stripe platform itself.
As Stripeā€™s processing fee combines a small fixed amount and a percentage, we enforce a minimum amount when creating a charge. This ensures you donā€™t lose money on a charge. The minimum amount you can charge depends on which bank account settlement currency the payment would be paid out to.

Can you please let us know on which exactly platform you are willing to retrieve the owed balance: Stripe or the Bubble DB?

It is possible to record several items in the cart in the Bubble DB as individual purchases, the total amount is added and chargƩd, then from the DB are taken those data on each purchase, which was previously saved.

So, in order to verify the possibility of your scenario, please provide more details about your idea.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you for the advice!

1 Like

hello @ZeroqodeSupport does the plugin already supports Ideal payments. Please let me know asap as I also subscribed to this plugin for this reason.

Thank you in advance,

Cerencio

Hello @cerencio.muntslag

Thanks for reaching out.

The plugin currently does not support iDEAL payments. However, if this feature is to be added in the future, we will let you know, but as of right now it is not available in the current version of the plugin.

In case you have any other questions, simply let us know :slight_smile:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, is it possible to take payment information through a token, but instead of payment to the platform, have the payment go to a seller account? If it is possible, how would I go about doing this? Thanks in advance for the help!