Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

💳 Stripe Marketplace Express Checkout + SCA 3D Secure - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi @ilir,

In case such kind of feature will come to live, we will announce it within this thread :slightly_smiling_face:.

Hi @wilfriedessomba, thanks for your question.

Allow us to recommend checking the plugin Demo editor page for workflow setup examples, we’ve tried to provide examples for all most common scenarios.

In case our help is still required, please describe your issue in more detail (with screenshots/screencast of the workflows and related use case).

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,

Thanks for your answer. I have taken time to look after the plugin demo to recreate workflow exactly the same but still have issue at the beginning.

As you can see in this screenshot, I wante to create a session the go to checkout page. But it looks like there is no session created (see the error image after)

I get this error message
error

Any Idea?

@wilfriedessomba show us how what values you provide for step 3 Go to checkout SCA create a session. That is where the error appears in it seems.

Hi @ilir

This is my step 3 Go to checkout

@wilfriedessomba Sorry for the late reply. Try this for Step 3 Session ID: Result of step 1(Create a session)'s url!
Let me know if that solves it.

Hi @wilfriedessomba, thanks for the provided screenshots.

Please be sure to follow the guidance of the:

Within the screenshot, we see that URLs are related to our stripe demo page.

Please let us know if any other help with our plugin is required.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you, I have solved the problem. It was not related to the URLs but to the mode which should be set to “setup” and not “payment”

By the way, if you take a look at your demo page, it seems that there is the same error message when you click on “Create a Session” for Payment #2.

Hi @wilfriedessomba, thanks for letting us know that issue has been solved at your side.

Thanks for reporting this, we’ve passed it for the investigation to the developer team :pray:
Once any update will come to live, we will let you know within this thread.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Sure. Does anyone using this plugin on a running website?

I’m a bit worried about putting it on a production site because this session ID error comes back from time to time and I wonder if it’s not due to a bug of the plugin finally (because also present in the demo).

Another question: I want to send a confirmation email to the customer once the payment is done. I added this step after SCA Checkout but the email is systematically sent as soon as the customer clicks to make the payment. How can I use the successful or unsuccessful transaction condition to send the email Please?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hi @wilfriedessomba, sorry for the delayed reply to your questions (due to the weekend).

It has now more then 600 installations, we presume that many cases are already on live.

Once the issue will be found and fixed, we will update the plugin, announcing this within this thread.

Kindly note that Go to checkout action should be the last action in the workflow (after which no other action is made).
But, on page load, you should set the URL status code. If the purchase is successful, in the link will appear the code indicated in the workflow itself, e.g. payment like in the screenshot:

or you can set with any code you want (e.g. status=success , instead of payment )

Also, on the same “On page load” you can put the “Send email” action, that will work only under condition that “code from page URL = success”

Hope it helps. Please let us know if we can help with anything else related to our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @wilfriedessomba, thanks for your patience.

We have pushed a plugin update, that has fixed the error mentioned above and added the option to use coupons when creating a session in payment mode.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.42.0: Added the option to use coupons when creating a session in payment mode & other minor fixes) and give it a try.

Please let us know if the plugin is working well now on your side, also if any other help is required.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I have created a session for a one-time payment.
After the process is completed I cannot find a way to extract data of the created session status (if successful or not)

I would like to trigger a workflow only after successful payment.

can anyone help me with it?
Thanks

Hi @im.dpen, thanks for your question.

To have a successful workflow trigger, please put the step “Create a new order” on a workflow that starts with “On page load”

Kindly note that within a workflow, the “Go to Checkout SCA” action should be the last one, because all actions that are indicated as next steps - will not trigger.

Please use the plugin Demo Editor page for references and examples of related workflows: Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor

Hope it helps. Please let us know if we can help with anything else related to our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport
Thank you so much for your reply.

I have done as you said but seems like it is not working and i am not being able to figure out why.

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 21.06.27

I hope the screenshot makes it clear.
Could you please have a look and let me know if I am missing anything?
Thank you

Hi @im.dpen, thanks for provided screenshots.

On Success / Cancel URL please indicate the URL without spaces, and exactly as it will finally look on browser input.

Example from Live Demo:

Hope it helps. Let us know if any other help with our plugin is required.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Anyone gotten this as a default and no ability to go ahead and Login instead of create when redirecting? Having trouble here…thanks!