💳 Stripe Marketplace Express Checkout + SCA 3D Secure - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi @LA81638,
Thank you for your response.

In order to assist you further with your use case and to better understand the issue you are facing, we kindly request that you provide us with a screencast of your workflow setup, as well as a detailed description of the plugin action you are using and the steps involved (here or via DM). This will allow us to check with our development team and provide you with the most accurate solution.

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Has anyone successfully setup the marketplace payments with SCA? The support guys have been super helpful but haven’t heard from them for a couple of days so reaching out here to see if anyone can help…

When I add Stripes seller-id in this field I get this error show.

Payments without the seller-id are working, but as it’s a marketplace I need the seller to receive the money

I also tried adding on behalf of and also received an error.

Any help greatly appreciated as my users and getting the hump with this not working

Hello @LA81638,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. It appears to be a bug on our end and our development team is actively working on resolving it. We understand the importance of having a quick resolution, and we’re doing our best to find a solution as soon as possible. We’ll make sure to keep you updated once the issue has been fixed. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello again.

Just wanted to let you know that our plugin developer is still working on your issue. The investigation takes a lot of time due to the plugin developer’s workload and the complexity of the case. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience :pray:

Thank you.

hi levon

i am trying to implement invoicing in my app using this plugin

but it is giving me an error below
The service Stripe marketplace - Create an invoice just returned an error (HTTP 400). Please contact the plugin author directly for feedback. Raw error:

{
“error”: {
“message”: “You can only specify ‘due_date’ or ‘days_until_due’ if invoice collection method is ‘send_invoice’.”,
“request_log_url”: “Stripe Login | Sign in to the Stripe Dashboard”,
“type”: “invalid_request_error”
}
}

my workflow is as follow

and this is the log from stripe dashboard

can you guide me where i am making mistake please?

Hi @karan_trivedi248,
Sorry for taking some time to get back to you on that and thank you for your patience. :pray:

We’ve tested the create an invoice action but unfortunately, the issue you reported is not reproducing on our end.

We would like to recommend you create an invoice item first and then the invoice. Screenshot by Lightshot

In this case, you can leave the “invoice” field empty in the create an invoice item action since it will be added to the upcoming invoice anyway. Screenshot by Lightshot

Also, please try removing the collection_method and days_until_due fields and adding them again.

If the issue still persists, we have to investigate the error message you have shown and the plugin within your app for a better understanding of the root cause of it.

Would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com email to the list of your app collaborators?

We will do our best to assist you to resolve this issue.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

thank you @ZeroqodeSupport for the reply

i could certainly try what you suggested, the only thing i did not understand is below

Also, please try removing the collection_method and days_until_due fields and adding them again.

as i have tried to add different amount of days un due-date feild and send invoice.

are you suggesting me to use update invoice item action in workflow if there is any(not sure if that action exist)

once again thank you for your time and reply
Karan

hi again

i followed your workflow…it is creating an invoice but it is not attachking any items to that as amount is 0 in stripe dashboard.

if i use send invoice action it marks as paid in stripe and if i dont use it it mark as draft

as you can see in image first 4 invoices i created as u asked but the amount is zero while the amount in my invoice item is 80.

i used stripe.js2 plugin and it is working fine again in image last two items

Regards
Karan

Hi @karan_trivedi248,

We apologize for any confusion our previous message may have caused. To clarify, you will need to use the “send an invoice” action. The screenshot we provided was intended to show the sequence of steps for creating an invoice item and creating an invoice action, so we did not include the “send an invoice” in the screenshot.

We also suggested removing and adding the “collection_method” and “days_until_due” fields because there may be a space in the “collection_method” field that is causing an error. We recommend filling this field with “send_invoice” again to ensure that the data is properly processed.

Please let us know if you need any clarification on this point or if you have more questions.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, I am getting the following error and I can’t find out where does it come from:
The plugin Stripe Marketplace Express / action Go to checkout a SCA threw the following error: construct@[native code]
n@https://js.stripe.com/v3/:1:474868
construct@[native code] (please report this to the plugin author)

Can you help me please???

Hello @valleealexis24,
We appreciate your message and thank you for using our plugins.

We need to review your setup, workflow steps, and configuration to assist you and determine the issue with our plugin in your application. This information will enable us to replicate the error message and investigate it with the development team.
We suggest reviewing our plugin’s live demo page for further guidance and workflow examples. You can find the link here: (Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor)
Please refer to the attached screenshots:

We hope this information is useful, and we look forward to your response.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi @levon

how do we capture below error

The service Stripe marketplace - Create a card just returned an error (HTTP 402). Please contact the plugin author directly for feedback. Raw error:

{
“error”: {
“code”: “card_declined”,
“decline_code”: “generic_decline”,
“doc_url”: “Error codes | Stripe Documentation”,
“message”: “Your card was declined.”,
“param”: “”,
“request_log_url”: “Stripe Login | Sign in to the Stripe Dashboard”,
“type”: “card_error”
}
}

it throws an error while creating a card action when provide invalid test cards

i want to capture it for better UX and UI to make user understand what is happened. i.e if he entered insufficient balance card or invalid card

thank
Karan

Hi @karan_trivedi248,

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you please share a video recording showing the issue in step-by-step mode and your entire setup? This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

Was this plugin ever updated to API V4 as discussed in this thread?

Hi @ramzizi

Thank you for contacting us!

All the plugins that include server-side actions have been updated to API V4, including the Stripe Marketplace Plugin.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,

I’ve integrated this app in my workflows to create seller Connect Express accounts. However, the plugin only seems to work for Standard Accounts and not for Express Accounts. When creating an Express account, I am directed to the Stripe onboarding url, but get a browser error:

{“error”:{“message”:“Cannot onboard via express oauth due to gated access.”,“code”:“forbidden”}}

In troubleshooting, I found out that Oauth for Express accounts has been deprecated, see Using OAuth with Express accounts | Stripe Documentation. Is this an update to the plugin that is necessary, or is there another step required for Express accounts that I’m missing? My Stripe dashboard only has a toggle to allow Oauth for Standard Accounts, no options for Express Accounts.

Thanks for the help!

Hi @andy4

Thank you for getting in touch!

We acknowledge the recent changes regarding express accounts in Stripe. Our development team is actively investigating potential solutions to address this. We’ll reach out to you with updates as soon as we have news to share. Your patience is highly appreciated while we work on this matter. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @andy4

Sorry for taking some time to get back to you on this. :pray:

We’ve updated the plugin and added a new Create express/standard/custom account action. Could you please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and give it a try? We will also update our documentation accordingly but here is an example in the meantime:

Please let us know if you need any clarification on this point or if you have more questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you very much!!

Seems pretty straight forward… I’ll give it a try tomorrow and come back to you if I come across any issues.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Hi everyone! :wave:

We are thrilled to announce a Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin demo page redesign! Feel free to check it out here:
https://zeroqode-demo-19.bubbleapps.io/stripe_extendend_demo

We believe it will enhance your experience and make it simpler for you to grasp and incorporate the plugin into your application.

Feel free to reach out for any plugin-related questions. :slightly_smiling_face:
Best regards! :raised_hands:
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like