Hi. I am having a challenge handling errors with the Stripe Plugin. When the transaction is successful (200 OK) the workflow continues. When the transaction fails (eg 402 ERR) it just terminates. I cant find any way to track that the workflow has terminated so I can do some error handling.
I am using v2 of the Stripe Checkout Version. I tried v3 and it just took me back to the same page i was on after success. Either way, i don’t know how to determine if the transaction was successful or not so I can perform other actions.
The sequence of events is:
- It’s a one off payment and I gather the name, email and amount.
- When the “Pay” button is pressed, it starts a workflow
- the workflow hides all clickable elements (so users don’t click away when waiting for app to respond)
- it then performs a charge to customer transaction
- if fails, a message pops up (similar to one below) and then the workflow terminates.
I have also tried
- starting a workflow on an unhandled event
- starting a workflow when an element has an error running a workflow
If the transaction is successful I want to display a message with the continue button.
If the transaction fails I want to prompt the person to try again.