Stuck with marketplace payments

Hey everyone,
I’m pretty new to Bubble.io.
I’ve been trying to create a platform where users can sell their own content and the platform would take a % as fee.
I tried using Stripe. I installed the plugin and used Bubble’s API connector to add the APIs needed to register new sellers. However, I’m quite new to all of this and I’ve been having a hard time figuring it all out.
Mainly, when using Stripe’s plugin, I tried building a workflow where I charge the current user. Then I toggled “the payee of this transaction is another user”, but can’t figure out how to work with the Transaction payee and app fee fields.
In Transaction payee, I tried working with dynamic data and use the registered seller’s Stripe Account ID. I also tried just using current page user. Didn’t work, so I guess I’m doing something wrong.
In App fee, I used dynamic data to call a field that stores the user’s content price (content price). Then I multiplied content price by 0.1 to charge a fee of 10%. Didn’t work.

What am I doing wrong?
Is there an alternative plugin to create marketplace transactions that’s easier for a noob to work with?
Thank you