I’m pretty sure this is all possible, but would like to double check before starting on building. Also, any tips on the best way/workflow to do this are much appreciated. I’d like users to be able to create a card tied to a location and then have that card surface when a user is at or near that location.
Here’s the user behavior I’m hoping to create:
- User A creates a “Card” with information on it such as a cafe’s wifi password;
- User A is able to enter location by using Google places and selecting the location (as a fallback I assume a user can just enter an address and Google will map with correct coordinates?);
- User A saves the Card with the description info and location;
- User B opens app on mobile or computer while at the cafe;
- The card pops up when User B opens the app saying “There’s an Info Card for this location” (understanding the user would have to accept the site accessing their location).
Basically, this is a very similar behavior to Foursquare, but my purposes are actually much different.
- Is this possible?
- Any tips on where to start and the best way to achieve this?
Thanks so much!